Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s stand will be Back in Black. I just posted the rewritten version for The Chocolatier so for those of you who've read it, go check it out now. And I'll be posting a whole lotta other JoJo and One Piece fics so look out for those.

-----

"Speedwagon, I need help," Jonathan said with furrowed brows. Speedwagon tilted his hat, looking at Jonathan questioningly.

"With what? You seem to do everything just fine," he said as Jonathan dipped his head lower. 

"No, not with school. With......."

"What? I didn't hear you. Say it again?" Speedwagon asked. 

"Listen! Let me explain what happened yesterday first!" Jonathan exclaimed with a huge blush on his face. 

"... Okay," Speedwagon said, taking a seat next to him. 

-Back When You Were Asleep in the Elevator-

Jonathan sat there in silence, waiting for help to come. Then, he felt something crawl up his arm. Turning to the side, he saw you hugging onto his arm as you slept. 

"... (Y/N)?" he asked, but there was no response. You were completely asleep.

Then, your legs started to move and entangle them with his as well. You seemed to get really touchy and clingy while you were asleep. 

"Um, (Y/N)? Are you..."

He checked your face, your eyes were shut closed. You were very much asleep. Trying his best to pull you off him, he moved your legs first, then your arms. He was successful for a minute until you latched yourself onto his waist. How you were asleep during this was questionable.

"(Y/N)! Are you really asleep?" he asked but didn't receive an answer. He knew you weren't the type of person that would pull a prank, at least not this type of prank so he knew you were asleep. He just wanted to make sure. 

And so, Jonathan was stuck with you on his waist on the ground in an elevator for half an hour. By that point, his lower body started to fall asleep. He had to wake you up.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?" he asked as he lightly shook your shoulder. 

You only moved a bit before you hummed a bit. 

"... mmm..."

You were clearly unaware of anything at all. Jonathan pulled you off rather abruptly, which seemed to wake you up. Oh, how wrong he was. 

That made your hands accidentally tug on his dress shirt. One of the buttons slipped out of the buttonhole. (Idk how. The logistics don't make sense, but whatever.)

"Eep!" he yelped, immediately placing you against the wall of the elevator, backing off. He went to fix the button before getting the call from Joseph.

-Back to the Present-

"..."

"..."

"... I see. And what is it you need help with?" Speedwagon asked. 

"Exactly that, Speedwagon! I can't act normally around her anymore!" Jonathan exclaimed as Speedwagon raised a brow. 

"That was barely anything. Before this happened, would you two hugging affect you much?" Speedwagon asked as Jonathan pondered before shaking his head. "This is literally the equivalent of you two hugging, Jonathan. I don't know why you're freaking out so much."

"Hm... I suppose you're right, but I still won't be able to act normally around her!" Jonathan said, going back to his panicking mode. 

Speedwagon sighed, tilting his hat again.