Chapter 21

Sorry yall. I got busy :)

-

"Giorno's contacted me. He said that they've rescued Dio and the others and are on their way back," Bruno said.

You pushed yourself to sit up. It was about time. You had decided to take a nap and ended up waking up way too early, ending in you being bored and Bruno sitting in a chair in your room drinking tea.

You lifted the covers and decided to walk downstairs. It had been a while since you and Leone had some alone time after all.

"Where are you going?" Bruno asked, standing up from his seat.

"Downstairs," you said. You eyed him from the corner of your eyes carefully. "No offense, but I would like some time alone with Leone. It's been a while since I was able to just talk to him."

"Ah, that's... perfectly alright..." Bruno said sweetly. He sat back down and clenched his fists. "Have a good time."

"... Thank you..." you said. You quickly opened and closed the door.

You ran down the stairs before stopping midway. Was there anything else in the house the two of you could do together? You were basically on house arrest, so you couldn't go take a walk.

"(Y/N)? Why are you just standing there?" Leone asked, walking over to the stairs.

"Oh." You finished walking down the stairs and went over to grab his hand. You dragged him without a single word, in which he also made no complaints.

Then, after nearly 3 minutes of walking around, you stopped in front of a door.

"Here."

"... What's in there?"

"Our hostage."

"... What?"

"This guy tried kidnapping me, but Giorno caught him so."

Leone squinted his eyes at you. "So why are we here?"

"To talk. There's nothing else to do. Here," you said, handing him a pair of gloves. "Just in case."

"Just in case of what? Hey, hey!" Leone shouted as you opened the door and shoved him in.

You turned on the light and looked around the room to find Kira scrunched up in a corner like a shriveled shrimp.

"Hey, Kira," you waved at him, knowing he couldn't see you.

"..."

Leone looked at him for a moment and then looked back. "... He... tried to kidnap you? He looks like he can't even lift a spoon."

"... He's been in here for a while," you said. You walked over to Kira and pulled him by his collar, dragging him across the room until he was in front of Leone. You returned to your original position next to Leone and stared down at Kira.

"Entertain us," you said.

"What?" Kira questioned.

"You heard me," you said.

"Does he have a stand?" Leone questioned.

"I think so."

"Was it strong?" He asked.

"Probably," you answered.

"Then why are you ordering him around like that? Won't he attack you? He has no restraints," Leone pointed out.

"Cause he knows if he hurts me, he'll go through hell later," you said matter-of-factly.

"I... see," Leone said. "Well, Giorno's on his way back so if you're bored, we can go do something else instead of forcing this... guy to entertain us..."