Chapter 19

"Lovely. Just lovely," Jolyne said. "How many of us are missing again?"

Joseph counted with his fingers. "Just Johnny... And DIO..." he said. 

"You're forgetting three," Jonathan said. 

"They don't live with us," he retorted. 

"Johnny, DIO, Gyro, Diego, and Valentine. Just to be sure, we're looking for all of them?" Josuke asked. 

"... If it comes down to it, we can abandon DIO, Diego, and Valentine," Jotaro muttered. 

"Please save DIO," you said. 

"How is this going to work again, Giorno?" Joseph asked. 

"I've broken into DIO's phone and found the dm that was sent by whoever kidnapped him. I have his location, so we go there, inspect the area with cameras, then bust in once we find where DIO is. I highly doubt that the other four were kidnapped," Giorno said. 

"Just like that. We just... break the door and walk into the room that DIO's being kept?" Josuke asked. 

"The goal is to get DIO back, not to fight the enemy," he said. 

That was the plan. 

After Leone was delivered back to the mansion, everyone knew DIO was being kept as a prisoner for whatever reason. Soon after that, everyone found out that Johnny had disappeared. Jonathan tried calling Gyro and Diego, but neither of them answered so he called Hot Pants who told them everything. Turns out Valentine was also involved. 

They all left it to Giorno to figure out the plan, and most of them were happy with the result. 

"When are we going?" Jolyne asked, leaning against the wall. 

"Once my crew arrives. As soon as they come here, we'll leave," Giorno said. 

"Wait, why's your crew coming here?" Joseph asked. 

"In case an enemy comes here while we're gone. Although I'm sure (Y/N)'s stand will protect her, it never hurts to have more protection," Giorno said. Hopefully, none of them would start doing that weird stuff they were doing in the car last time. 

"Okay... I'm gonna go use the restroom first then," Josuke said before rushing off. 

Everyone sat down on the couch as they waited for Giorno's phone to ring. Jonathan lifted the teapot and poured himself some tea into his teacup. 

"Tea, anyone?" he asked. 

"No thanks," Joseph said. 

"I'll have a cup," Giorno said.

Jotaro leaned back into the couch and tilted his hat down. His body relaxed as his posture became less stiff.

"Do you already have the cameras patrolling the location?" Jolyne asked Giorno. 

"Yes..." Giorno said after sipping some tea. "I know that some of you here don't want to listen to my plan, so all that I'll tell you to do is go in after Jonathan lets me know that no one is there."

"Hmph... Are you suggesting that I don't like your plan?" Joseph said. "All you said was to go bust in there and beat up whoever the enemy is."

"No, that's the opposite of what I said. We're rescuing, not fighting," Giorno said.

"..."

  Soon, Giorno's phone started ringing. He reached and picked it up.

"Are you here?" Giorno asked. 

"At the front door," was the response. 

Giorno gave Jolyne a nod and she stood up, walking over to the front door. She opened it and there stood Giorno's friend group.