Chapter 6

It was the second day of the week, usually your most unlucky day of the week. Meaning you hated Tuesdays. The only supposedly good thing on Tuesdays that would happen would be that somehow, your friends would be around you. The only downside is that everyone else would be around you as well.  

For whatever reason, everyone was crowding you. Maybe some rumor was spread around about you. That wouldn't be an ideal situation for you though.

"Hey Josuke, why is everyone crowding me?" you quietly asked him.

"I don't know~! Maybe cause of a certain Kujo found out something!" he said suspiciously. 

"What?" you asked.

"Jotaro found out that you were close to- OWW!!" Josuke was cut off by Kujo kicking his back. 

"Shut up." he said simply.

Josuke sighed and just continued, "Sorry, I can't tell you anymore. We all promised him to keep our mouths shut."

You saw him hesitate before saying that as he sweatdropped, remembering the situation.

~Last Night at the Joestar Manor~

"Listen, you all. Keep your mouths shut or I'll get you disowned." Jotaro threatened the rest of the Joestars.

Jonathan, Josuke, and Jolyne nodded, Giorno merely hummed, Johnny rolled his eyes, and of course, Joseph had something to say.

"Oh ho ho? And how will you do that, Mr. Kujo?" challenged Joseph.

"Simple. I'll rat out on all the things you've done behind our old man's back to him." he said.

"W-what? S-surely you won't do such a thing, right Jotaro?" Joseph asked, now slightly scared.

"Yare yare daze. Just keep your mouths shut and nothing'll happen." he said, tilting his hat down.

"Yes, yes, yes." Jonathan said, trying to calm the tension in the air.

~Currently~ 

"Ahahaha, yes. We promised him we wouldn't tell him!" lied Josuke.

"Right..." you said, not believing a word he said.

You heard Kujo sigh and Jolyne and Joseph giggling like maniacs. Jonathan was trying to get his siblings to stop crowding you, but it most definitely did not work. 

'Thank you for trying though, Jonathan.' you thought to yourself as you saw him struggling.

Suddenly, the school bell rang and everyone rushed to their seats. You turned your head to the right and saw a pink haired man staring at you

"..."

"..."

You turned your head towards the chalk board and ignored the male's stare. Despite that, he continued to stare and stare and stare. 

Before you knew it, class had ended. You turned to your right again and saw that the male was still staring at you.

"..."

You got up and left the classroom, weirded out by the male. Hopefully someone else would sit there next class. Then you realized that it was strange that you were able to get out of the classroom. Yesterday, everyone crowded around you so you had no way out.

'Whatever. Break will be over in 15 minutes. Guess I'll go outside for a bit.' you thought to yourself as you took out your phone.

DING