Chapter 3

You were walking down an alley, trying to get back to your parent's house, but you got lost once again. You were now hoping that you wouldn't meet another weirdo like the one with the hand fetish earlier, but perhaps you would.

"Doppio, come on. We have to leave now." a voice came from the alley. 

"Alright, Bossu!" said another voice.

You were now praying to not meet them and pondered on the thought of running away and going back to the cliff, but you were too late as the owners of the two voices saw you. 

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Um, who are you-" said the pink haired boy in a purple sweater.

"Doppio, don't talk to strangers." warned the stripper looking guy.

"Um.. Hi?" you asked the man.

As you observed closer, the one that looked like a stripper had green polka dots on his pink hair which was weird. As you were staring at him, the male glared at you.

"Come on, Doppio. Let's go."

"Right!"

As the two left the alley, you continued walking as well, not trying to make the conversation and interaction between you guys any longer.

~2 Hours Later~

You arrived back at your parent's house. Of course, at the entrance. If you were to enter right now, you knew that you would be emotionally wrecked since you were yet prepared for the beating that would come, not that you weren't already.

You stood in front of the door, not sure if you really should enter. You were slightly scared, but after this happened multiple times, you started getting more used to it, becoming tougher and less caring of it. 

After a moment, you opened the door. 

KICK

You felt something nearly pierce your stomach and fell back to the ground. You put your arm on your stomach, trying to help rid the pain. After collecting yourself, you looked up to see who had kicked you. 

It was your father again, but this time he looked 10 times angrier. His glare was so sharp, you would have thought that he stabbed you if not for your common sense. 

He kicked you over and over again before dragging you by your collar into the house. 

You saw your mother and brother sitting on the couch also glaring at you. Suddenly, you were thrown across the room right where a mirror was. 

You coughed and looked down at your hand to see blood. You couldn't even sit up before getting kicked and punched once again, but with more hands and feet. 

It went on for nearly 3 minutes before your father said something.

"That's what you get for sneaking out, you piece of shit." your father grunted.

Your mother raised a glass bottle, preparing to hit your head with it before being stopped by your brother. 

"What are you doing, (B/N)?" your mother glared at your brother.

"You shouldn't hit her with that. We could accidently kill her, then we'd have to deal with the police, Mother." your brother said.

You didn't expect any help from him when he stopped your mother. You knew him better than anyone and he was just a selfish jerk who wouldn't even refer to you as a human being in private.