Chapter 15

Hello, readers. 

Sorry for being gone for so long. It's been nearly 3 months since I last uploaded any new chapters. I don't think anyone wants to know what's been going on so I'll just update you on my fanfic business. 

This fic will continue, but I don't know how it'll end so please don't hate me if you don't receive the ending you want. I also have 3 JoJo fanfic drafts right now, and I feel more motivated towards those three, unfortunately. In the beginning, I thought if I just fulfilled that thirst and wrote it all out, I would be able to get back to this fic. It didn't work, so yeah. I'll try my best to write more frequently. It may not work, so there's that warning. I quite dislike not finishing this fic since I know if a writer doesn't upload often enough, the reader will forget what last happened in the book. 

You can continue on now. 

----------

You woke up to the sound of water dripping onto the floor. Flipping around in your bed, you slowly got up and sat against the headboard.

'Oh, Leone must be showering right now,' you thought to yourself as you sat there, groggy.

Moments later, the bathroom door opened, revealing Leone in a towel only. He didn't seem to notice your now awakened state and just continued walking out while running a towel through his wet hair. Then he froze. Slowly, his head turned.

"....... (Y-Y/N)? You're awake already?" he asked with a reddened face.

"Yes. Good morning, Leone," you said while staring at his body. It looked quite nice. Immediately after, he quickly ran back to the bathroom and closed the door.

"...?"

There were muffled sounds of clothing rustling and things dropping so you assumed he was changing now. After a moment. The door opened and Leone came out, fully dressed this time, and went to sit on the side of the bed.

"Good morning to you as well," Leone said as if nothing had just happened.

"I suppose I should get ready as well. School's in an hour so," you said before getting out of bed a bit unwillingly.

"Right. I'll be downstairs then," Leone said before getting up to go to the door.

You stayed seated as you watched him leave, shutting the door close gently.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Jonathan said to you while placing the plates on the table.

"Good morning, Jonathan," you said back, taking a seat.

"Just call me JoJo," he said as you nodded.

A moment later, the other Joestars came rushing into the dining room.

"What does DIO do in the morning?" you ask Jonathan.

"Well, he usually gets up around 5-6 and then leaves by 6:30," Jonathan said.

"Oh. I see," you said, eating your food.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Joseph said, taking a seat next to you as Jolyne came rushing into the last seat next to you.

"... Hi, Joseph," you mumbled, finishing up your food.

"You're finished already? We just got here though..." Jolyne said, looking at your empty plate.

"... Yes..." you said, staying seated for a moment before getting up to put the plate in the sink. After placing it in the sink, you left the room, heading for the exit. When you opened the door, you saw Leone standing around.