Chapter One

(Y/N) POV:

​​.

.

.

My eyes widen as I feel something wet and cold poured into me and my whole face was drenched in water. I gasp quietly and quickly sitting up, looking over my wet pyjama and my wet white hair. The whole bedroom was filled with the jerk's laughter and I look up to see Blurr who was laughing out loud and pointing his index finger at me, happy to see me surprised, annoyed, and wet. "PFFT- HAHAHA! You look like an angry wet cat!" He laughs harder than before, making me annoyed with his antics and hitting him in the process with a bolster pillow.

A smile tugging across my lips as I see the bolster hits him on the face 'Headshot!' I internally laugh at him. Karma's a bitch, especially if you mess with the wrong person. His smile changes into a frown as he pouts and rubs his face after I hit him "You're so mean!" he shouts. I roll my eyes and decide to go to the bathroom before he does anything that annoys the hell out of me. "(Y/N), you know it's your first day in the AKON high school, right?" he asks from outside the Bathroom.

Realizing his words, my mind begin processing his words and I quickly take a quick shower. A few months ago, both of my parents enrolled me on the AKON high school, together with Blurr. AKON is one of the prestigious schools in Crystal City, between Iacon and Kaon. It was a miracle for me and my brother to get accepted in AKON Highschool, both of our tests got a high score and we got a fifty percent of Scholarship.

After taking a quick shower, my feet began scampering to the kitchen and I see my carrier making breakfast for everyone in the household. The air was filled with sweet scents from the coffee and the tea with a stack of pancakes and waffles drenched in maple syrup. She looks up to us and smiles gently at us "I made your favourites. Hurry up before both if you late to school." I nod and come to the table, sitting across my carrier and fill my plates with either pancakes or waffles.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

The femme was waiting for her brother at the bus stop as she listens to classic music, she was sitting next to her brother and waiting for the bus to arrive. Unknown to her, there was someone who was staring at her from far away 'is she a new student? She looks so familiar but I cannot pinpoint who is' the person thought as they step closer to (Y/N).

Before the person could talk to her, the bus arrived and the girl went inside together with her brother as she sat next to her brother, not wanting to interact with anyone. Luckily, the bus wasn't full, only a few Autobots and Decepticons were on the bus. The girl got the window seat and she looks at the outside view while listening to the music and the bus starts driving to the AKON High school.

The whole ride was silent but it was a comforting silence. It wasn't too loud nor too silent on the bus and she saw many people working, chatting or having fun together. 'There's a lot of people outside...I wonder if some of them went to the AKON High school,' the girl thought quietly. Her hand rest on the window and watch the view changing each second until the two of them arrived.