Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers, friends and followers. I want to apologize for the late update of this book and haven't updated the text. I was really busy finishing my thesis so I hope you guys can understand. Also, I would like to warn all of you that this book contains some NSFW, Profanities, Gore, Violence, Mention of Sickness and other descriptions that might be disturbing or could trigger the readers so I hope you guys read with caution.
P.S.: The picture is not mine, credit to the owner Lecidre (Deviantart) with the title " I'm tired of this game, Autobot "

________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP
Third-Person Point Of View:

Inside the dimly lit room, (Y/N) and Blurr found a moment of respite, their breaths coming in ragged gasps as exhaustion and tension washed over them. They exchanged a weary look, their optics reflecting the weight of their predicament. With a heavy exhale, (Y/N) turned to her older brother, her voice a hushed whisper laden with concern.
"Blurr, do you have any ideas on how we can escape from all of this? We can't let them find us. We need to find a way out," she glances at her older brother.

______________________

Blurr was silent for a moment as he contemplated his options for escaping the relentless pursuit of the Decepticons. His brain raced, analyzing his surroundings and trying to get any kind of idea to get away. An idea sparked in his mind. He turned to (Y/N) and urgently asked if she had brought her phone.
"(Y/N), do you bring your phone? Maybe we can ask your friends to help us cover us," he said, holding one of (Y/N)'s hands.
"Hmm, let me check if my phone is inside one of the pockets," the (H/C) haired woman mutters.

Her fingers quickly dived into every pocket of her clothing in a frantic search for her phone. Adrenaline coursed through her bloodstream. Each passing second felt like an eternity as she rummaged through her belongings. She tried hard to find the small item as her heart beat faster. Her blue eyes widened in alarm as the frantic search of her pockets yielded nothing but empty space. Panic began to bubble within her as she desperately rifled through her belongings, hoping against hope that she might have missed it.

A growing sense of dread rose in her bile as she felt her chest getting a little bit tighter. Her eyes glanced up at her brother, her voice trembling as she admitted, "I think I dropped my phone somewhere else. My phone is not in my pocket."
"What!" He immediately gripped (Y/N)'s shoulder, his optics flashing with a mixture of fear and anger. In the heat of the moment, frustration boiled over, and he shouted, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"Well, I didn't know I dropped my phone, obviously! Are you dumb?" She retorted back as her index finger pressed into his chest.

In an instant, regret washed over Blurr once his younger sister raised her voice to defend herself when he had gotten frustrated finding out that she dropped her phone. Realizing that his outburst had only added to the tension of their situation, he quickly offered an apology.
"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to get mad. We need to focus and work together to find that phone," he said with a softer tone, his grip on her shoulder easing.
"It's okay, and yeah, let's search my phone. I think it's better if we meet back in the same room once we've searched for half an hour," she suggested.
"If either of us finds the phone, we can regroup there. And if not, we'll figure out our next move," the older sibling agreed.

He opened the classroom door, and without hesitation, he stepped out into the corridor with his sister right beside him. Together, the two of them strutted inside the corridor of the school with their eyes shifting around, trying to look for (Y/N)'s phone. Blurr and (Y/N) eyes scan every nook and edge of the hallway, desperate to find (Y/N's) lost phone. The cellphone itself has the colour (F/C) on the background with an imprint of her favourite character from an anime that she always watches. It also has an adorable keychain of her favourite character.