Chapter Five

A/N: The picture is not mine and credit to the owner of the picture by Lucaslascan from Zero- chan and I'm sorry for the picture because it's hard to see the female version of Elita one and Arcee together in a female human version! Anyway, thank you for the hearts and the 25 reads and I hope you enjoy this story! Warning, there will be bullying and a slight violent scene, please read this chapter with caution.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Third Person POV:

"We are very sorry for not helping you sooner. If they start treating you like this, you can call the two of us to help you. My name is Optimus Prime and this is Ratchet," he greeted the girl in a very formal tone. 

"....My name...is (Y/N)," she said, not telling her last name on purpose. 

"It's very nice to meet you, (Y/N) we hope that this semester you would get along with everyone," he smiled a little bit

_______

 It was around break time and the whole room filled with a loud rang tone from the corner of the room, immediately stopping the teacher from their tutoring. The eyes of the old man glare into the ringing bell before sighing out loud, "You all may go out and have a rest time before going to your next classroom. Before we leave, remember the homework one-page sixty-six from number one to ten," he told all of the students before putting the books away and shutting off the computer.

(Y/N) baby blue eyes stare into the board before taking the books inside her backpack, still not trying to interact with anyone inside of the class because of the thought of people would backstab her back or make fun of her. The girl also sits by herself for the whole time, only focusing on her phone and the important notes on the presentation.

As she was going to leave the room, a blue and white blur suddenly appeared in front of her, surprising (Y/N) instantly who just jumped and almost punched the person in front of her. "Oi! Don't punch me! You're going to destroy my beautiful face, (Y/N)!" The person shouted as he blocked her punch with his arms.

She puts her fist away to see her older brother who already looked at her with a mixture of shock, betrayal, and a little bit of annoyance with a pout on his face. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before she crossed her arms and gave him a deadpan expression, ' Maybe I should punch harder," she muttered, loud enough for him to hear it and earning a whine from him.

"(Y/N)! Why are you so mean!" He shook her shoulder, but not too hard.

"Because you're annoying, now stop it," (Y/N) pushes his hands away from her.

"(Y/N)!!!!" He only whined louder

The girl continued to ignore him, feeling a second hand of embarrassment because of her older brother's antics. Knowing that her sister still gonna ignore him if he continues acting like that, he immediately shut his mouth and looked down at the ground.

The girl looks up at him before asking, "Are you done? Good."

"Sorry, I'm just kinda a bit worried that if anyone has done something to you while I'm not there," he admitted, feeling bad that he will leave her alone for a long time.

"I'm fine, you should go to your next classroom," she lied to him.

"Oh, Okay! What's your next class?" He asked her if it was lucky for (Y/N) since her brother is dense as hell and does not know that she lied.