Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers and followers. Please read this chapter with caution because there will be a scene of NSFW, profanities violence, gore, biting, and other triggering kinds of stuff that can make you shut down. Anyway, sorry for not updating this book for a long time. I have lots of research tasks from college, basically training before creating Thesis and the picture is not mine, credit to the owner of the picture (Awesomus-Primus from Deviantart.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Third Person POV:

She was surprised to see dark purple and navy coloured hair underneath the white wig, (Y/n) jumps in surprise as her eyes widened, "I was almost fooled to believe you are a counsellor. So, you are one of Megatron's subordinates. So, tell me, what's your name..." (Y/N) hisses, it's hard to keep her anger in the bay but it was clear that the girl just wants to lunge at the Decepticon in front of her and rip his head off.

"Hehe...the name's Makeshift, never forget that darling," the Decepticon stood up, trudging slowly like a predator ready to pounce on the prey.

______

A pair of sky blue eyes stares at a pair of yellow eyes, squinted along with her lips pursed together to retrain any retortion to the mech in front of her. It was clear that (Y/N) wanted to lunge and kick him in the face for tricking her but the Decepticon in front of her is larger than her and she also doesn't have any basics of self-defence. There are two choices, trying to trick the person in front of her or she could bolt out of the counselling room and hide once again.

"It's pointless to run away from our lord. He is very persistent," the fake cousellor still continuing to encircle her, preying on her like a piece of meat.

Her eyes did not take off from the large Decepticon in front of her, not even giving him a tiny chance to turn around and show her back, knowing this kind of guy would rip her apart even from her back even if there is only a little opening and strike her weak spot. "I don't care if he's persistent or not. I do not want to talk with Megatron at all," the glint in her eyes is gone, showing a cold reaction to the mech in front of her.

"AHAHAHA! You must be stupid or brave. Megatron going to like you," Makeshift howled in laughter, not expecting that the girl would not back away even after those taunts. In fact, he was even more intrigued by her reaction because normally people would flinch when they were cornered.

Makeshift did not even know that (Y/N) is internally shaking with fear and her heart missing a beat when Makeshift trudges slowly yet closer to her in an intimidating style. The girl knows that screaming or trying to get away only going to amused navy-coloured hair Decepticon. In the corner of her eyes, she saw something shining as it was attached to the pocket of the Decepticon. Even though she did not see what that was, she knew it is the key to this room as an idea slowly crept up to her mind.

"Why is Megatron trying to talk to me? I mean, I am just a normal student like the rest," she did not back away as she let the Decepticon get closer and stood right in front of her.

"Oho- You are not intimidated? Little femme? That's new. Megatron knows you are a new student and he wants to talk with you although I'm not sure why he's interested," Makeshift shrugs.

"Really? I think it's better if Megatron approaches me if he really wants to talk to me. I am always in my class, never leave," she was internally smirking once again. One thing that she knows, Makeshift is very easy to be distracted.