Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers and followers. Please read this chapter with caution because there will be a scene of NSFW, profanities violence, gore, biting, and other triggering kinds of stuff that can make you shut down. Anyway, sorry for not updating this book for a long time. This is the updated story for everyone after you waited for a long time and I hope you enjoy this story. Also, the picture is not mine, credit to the owner of the picture from Deviantart (Awesomus-Primus).

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

First-Person POV:

The tall mech in front of me nods slightly, pushing himself from the ground carefully and standing both on his feet even though I can see him wincing slightly, 'His legs must be injured' I thought silently before wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "Come, I will bring you to the medic bay and help you. You will be safe, just don't make any kind of noise or those two would catch us," I order him. The male once again nods and limps next to me as the two of us go together to the medical room.

___________________

I just hope that the mech is alright after those two assholes, bullying is not a joke and can cause trauma to anyone even if it wasn't physical harassment too. The mech was silent the whole way and I was a little bit worried about his condition, "Are...you okay?" I ask him a little bit unsure. The blue-haired person on my side was silent for a moment and shaking his head from side to side, telling me that he is not fine indirectly. I had a hunch that this person is getting bullied because he is mute and it makes me feel worse than before,' I see, we're getting close, Just lean close to me," I told him.

The denim and purple-haired male next to me silently nods as his feet were dragged against the floor, having a little bit of trouble walking and going to the recovery room together with me. Even though he was limping, I did not see any scratches or dust on his legs and his pants and I find that it a little bit odd since this guy was just from an abandoned classroom and there was lots of dust in the room, 'Weird...there is no dust around him,' but I decide to ignore that fact and continue our way.

Since the medic room and the abandoned classroom were not that far away from each other, it was a little bit of a short walk for the two of us. The two of us were already standing right in front of the medic bay which reminds me of where I met that scary girl that looks like a human version of a spider, making me shiver slightly and shake my head to forget those thoughts.

"We're here...can you lean on the wall for a few seconds? This door is quite heavy and I will help you once the door is fully open," I ask him.

The person nods before he let himself lean away, putting his back against the wall where his head almost touches the white concrete. My hands wrapped around the handle of the door and pulled it with all of my power as the door moved away very slowly. In front of me, there are many bed stretch, allowing students to lie on top of it when they had injury or sickness as well as tables in case the students need to put something.

Turning my right side, I see the guy with denim and purple hair staring at me in the eyes and still waiting for me to pick him up. Coming closer to the tall slender man in front of me, my hands grabs one of his arms and wrapped it around my shoulder before my hand carefully wrapped around his back to help him walk once again. "Where do you want to rest?" I ask the tall guy next to me.