Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers and followers. Please read this chapter with caution because there will be a scene of NSFW, profanities violence, gore, biting, and other triggering kinds of stuff that can make you shut down. Anyway, sorry for not updating this book for a long time. I have lots of research tasks from college, basically training before creating Thesis and the picture is not mine, credit to the owner of the picture (Awesomus-Primus from Deviantart.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Third Person POV:

The denim blue and purple-haired Decepticon can hear a deep rumble but he wasn't phased by it because as soon the rumble grows louder. It went bloom into full evil laughter, Megatron indeed laughing like a madman. The lord of the Decepticon is amazed by the girl's wit. He has never seen anyone as slippery as (Y/N) and even though Starscream is as slippery as her. He mostly fails because of his own greed to take over Megatron's throne to become Decepticon's leader.

"Perfect...Soundwave, if Firestreak fails. I would like you to catch her by your own hand," he said.

"Yes....lord Megatron," Soundwave tilted his head forward, bowing down to Megatron in a respectable manner.

________

Light on the walls flickering every second and causing the hallways to look dim like a hallway in a prison and there were no sounds surprisingly even though there are tons of Decepticons and Autobots inside of the school. Even though it was silent, (Y/N) brain keeps tricking her vision and deceiving both of her ears. In her vision, there are students standing in front of her, blocking her and laughing at her for getting caught by a Decepticon.

Even though it wasn't real and just a part of her imagination, the laughter of the students and the sound of lecturer scolding her felt real and happening right in front of her eyes. Sadly, the (H/C)-haired girl isn't a runner and she doesn't have a perfect build like her older brother which causes her to trip herself in the process because of the stepped shoe lace and her face kissing the floor, "FUCK-' She curses out loud.

Her fall causes a loud rumble along the floor but it was amazing that no one decides to leave the class and check what was going on since it only going to embarrass the poor girl more. (Y/N) could feel the stinging pain on her forehead, both of her knees, her nose, and both of her thighs as the redness slowly appear on her skin, decorating her skin as if it was mocking her for her own stupidity.

"Fuck....I just hurt myself and embarrass myself, go me," Note the sarcasm as the girl hisses in pain.

She can feel the pain subduing and the girl carefully lift both of her arms, pushing herself from the ground while wincing in pain. She was glad that no one is in the hallway and witnessing the embarrassing event of her falling flat on her face and the cause of her fall is that she stepped on her shoelace.

(Y/N) silently pray to herself that once she is going home, her older brother will not notice the redness on her and her forehead or he would make fun of her without mercy. Even worse, he would go as far as blackmailing her with the picture of her injuries on her face and posting it to his friends or using the pictures as blackmail so she would do what he wanted. The easiest example is by making her buy lots of Chilli dogs and a large size of Pepsi.

Standing up from the guard, her eyes keep glancing left and right before continue running away to her next period of the class before going home together. Unknownbeast to anyone and including (Y/N) (L/N), someone saw the process of her falling flat on her face, getting up and running away while hiding her red face from the public.