Chapter Four

A/N: The picture is not mine and credit to the owner of the picture! Anyway, thank you for the 20 reads and I hope you enjoy this story! Warning, there will be bullying and a slight violence scene, please read this chapter with caution.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Third Person POV:

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle a little bit, thinking their interaction was funny even though it was a bantering between Arcee, Bulkhead and Wheeljack. Unknownbest to her, they heard her laughter, making their heart speeds up a little bit after hearing her laughter, including Arcee 'She's so cute!!!' They internally thought as their cheeks warmed up. It was like a stupid cupid just shot an arrow through their sparks.

____

Sun shining through the glass and increasing the temperature of the indoor gym and making all of the students inside the school sweat like bullets. The air was filled with the sound of squeaking shoes and panting from the students, getting tired with the volleyball and all of the exercises from the P.E. Teacher, including (Y/N) quake who's already sitting on the floor together with Arcee and a green-haired girl.

(Y/N) was sipping on her bottle to cleanse the nasty dry feeling inside of her throat, it was as dry as the Sahara desert during noon. Arcee also introduced (Y/N) her childhood friend while she was drinking, the girl has the same blue eyes as Arcee and green hair with a slight white tip on it.

"So...(Y/N), I want to introduce you to my childhood friend. Her name is Moonracer and she loves all kinds of sport except dance," Arcee told her.

"Hey! Nice to meet'cha kid! I hope we can get along during this semester!" Moon Racer suddenly took her hand and shook it rapidly.

"N-nice to meet you-" (Y/N) got a little bit weirded out and uncomfortable by her enthusiasm.

'Okay, you can stop it Moonracer. You're making (Y/N) uncomfortable," Arcee rolled her eyes at her.

"EH?! Uh...sorry kid," Moonracer stepped back to give her a little space.

"T-thank you" The girl felt a little bit thankful when Moonracer gave her space.

"Anyway (Y/N), what's your next class?" Arcee asked.

" Mine is English Literature...." (Y/N) shows her table time to the two of them,

"Aw shucks! I and Arcee have Cybertron language. We wish we have the same class as you tho," Moon Racer pouted and crossed her arms.

"It's okay, you don't need to worry," she softly smiled at the two of them.

"Okay, see you in the next class!" Arcee and Moon Racer walked away, leaving her.

When the bell rang, the girl picks her bottle up after resting from volleyball and she went to her bag to change her casual clothes. She didn't forget to dry her hair with the total and cleanse her face from any dirt or dust that was sticking to her face. She never forgot to bring a small towel to wipe herself when it's P.E.

After putting up her clothes, she put her dirty clothes inside the plastic bag and put the plastic bag inside her backpack, zipping it and putting her wattle bottle inside the stretchable water bottle pocket. She was a little bit nervous about the next class and she wishes there was anyone who is going to target her.