Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Hello my fellow readers, friends and followers. I want to apologize for the late update of this book and haven't updated the text. I was really busy finishing my thesis so I hope you guys can understand. Also, I would like to warn all of you that this book contains some NSFW, Profanities, Gore, Violence, Mention of Sickness and other descriptions that might be disturbing or could trigger the readers so I hope you guys read with caution.
P.s: The picture is not mine, credit to the owner (Lecindre) from Deviantart with the title of the picture Servant to No one

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:
????? Point of View:

The femme on the right side has blue eyes with (H/C) hair colour and (S/C) skin colour as she is much shorter than the guy next to her. He also has the same blue eyes, (H/C) hair colour, and (S/C) skin colour as her. I admit they look attractive, but they are just going to be my pawns in chess.
"Well, hello there. I am really sorry for interrupting the two of you, but I cannot help but hear you say something about Megatron." I cross my arms together in front of my chest.

___________

THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

Starscream emerged stealthily from behind the tables and chairs that concealed all of him as his heels strutted out from the hiding place. A sly smirk curled upon his lips as he overheard the hushed conversation between (Y/N) and her older brother, Blurr. The revelation of the little secret had not escaped his ears, and he relished in this secret that he had just found out. His crimson optics glinted with a mix of amusement and cunning as he stepped into their view, the two of his hands tucked behind his back in a display of fake innocence.

Blurr's optics narrowed into a furious glare, his frame tensing with a mix of protective instinct and rage. 'Scrap, I did not think someone was going to listen to our conversation!' The older sibling silently cursed at himself. Stepping forward, he positioned himself between Starscream and his little sister, (Y/N) Quake. Despite his outward show of strength, Blurr's spark quivered within him, a silent fear gnawing at his core. The older brother knows that Scarscream cannot be trusted at all.

Starscream's smirk deepened into a malevolent grin as Blurr stepped up to protect his sister. Pausing with a dramatic flair, Starscream locked eyes with Blurr, his optics radiating a sinister gleam. With a voice that dripped with calculated malice, he proposed a chilling deal.
"Now now, there is no need to be hostile. I just want to give a deal to you and your dear sister. It's just simple, really. I will keep your secret safe, especially from Lord Megatron, in exchange. I want you two to help me with my test. The upcoming biology test," he shrugs.

A flicker of intuition had sparked within him, a recognition that any pact with Starscream was a path paved with treachery. While the allure of protecting his sister's secret tugged at his conscience, Blurr's instincts warned him that Starscream's intentions were far from genuine. He couldn't ignore the knot of suspicion that coiled in his spark, convincing him that behind that facade of cooperation lay a lurking betrayal.
"I am sorry, Starscream, but I cannot accept your offer. I do not trust you, and you better stay away from my little sister," Blurr hisses, his glare hardening.

The smirk that had adorned his face faded into a mask of controlled resentment, a seething energy simmering just beneath the surface. However, Starscream was a master of deceit and manipulation, and he knew that if he decided to pull his claws out and shred him alive, it would be a foolish choice since (Y/N) was also there and watching the two of them. It's not the best idea to pick a fight when there are two opponents, whereas he is alone with no one helping him.
"Very well," he uttered smoothly, his tone betraying none of the seething frustration that churned within him.