Chapter 8

(Steven's POV)

"Hey Steven. You're back. Spinel had to go back to Homeworld to check in with the Diamonds. How did things go with Yellowtail?" Connie asked as Steven rolled his eyes, still kind of annoyed over Amethyst's prank.

"Amethyst's pranking got me again. It was a set up to make me the butt of her joke yet again. But I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about telling the Diamonds that us and Spinel are in a poly relationship. That's going to be fun." I said sarcastically as Connie smiled and pulled me close to her as I sat down on the couch.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now? I've got you all to myself. No Gems to interrupt us." She said as I felt my lower region getting hard as she gently pushed me backwards onto the couch before taking off her shirt. I felt myself blushing even though this wasn't the first time Connie and I had gotten intimate like this. But we did it when no one else was around to catch us.

"Hold on. How about we do this in my Mom's room?" I suggested as Connie looked at me with concern.

"What? Steven, I don't know if doing it there is a good idea. Actually I don't even think it's a good idea for you to be in there after all that's happened. That room reacts to your thoughts and who knows what might appear in there? How about we do it in the bathroom?" She suggested as I smiled.

"I don't deserve you in my life. Someone who always looks out for me even when I'm being difficult to deal with. You win. Bathroom it is." I said as she smiled and pressed her body against me, planting a pair of loving kisses on my face before planting one on my lips.

"I could use a nice hot bath anyway. And some company~" She said as she got up and guided me by the hand towards the bathroom. Once inside, we locked the door, ran the water, got undressed and got inside.

Connie then pressed her naked body against mine, her eyes sparkling with love as she placed her arms around me.

"You deserve me, Steven. You deserve so much more than just me. And I'm going to show you why." She said softly as she pressed her lips against mine and we slowly got intimate as the water gently splashed and ripped.

*Meanwhile...*

(Narrator's POV)

"So that's what's been keeping you, hmm? I must say I'm quite surprised about this, Spinel." White said as Spinel stood before her, Yellow and Blue as she ended up telling them about her new polygamous relationship with Steven and Connie.

"Y-yeah White. It's....it's just how I feel, ya know? I love them both and want to be with them. Please don't think I don't appreciate you taking me in because I do..." Spinel began to say.

"Spinel, dear. Please. We're happy for you. And as long as Steven is there, we know you'll be safe and protected if need be." Blue said happily as Spinel smiled.

"Thank you, Blue. Thank you all so much. This makes me so happy!" She exclaimed as White smiled.

"Well what are you waiting for? Steven and that human are no doubt waiting for you. Just be sure to visit, dear. And please tell Steven the same." She said as Spinel happily stretched up and embraced each Diamond before heading to the Warp Pad back to Earth.

*Back on Earth...*

"Steven! Connie! Where are you two?" Spinel called out as she arrived back at the Temple but didn't see Steven or Connie until she heard the bathroom door open and out walked Steven shirtless and Connie in her bra and jeans holding each other after a little bath time fun....as they both went quiet at the sight of Spinel.

"Wow! What were you two doing?" Spinel asked.

"Well we were..." Steven began to explain until Connie quickly put a hand over his mouth.

"It's something we'll teach you later. Much later." She said as Spinel just shook her head and laughed.

A steamy chapter! Plus the Diamonds approve! See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

The_Lovely_Starlight

FilippoMasiero2