Disclaimer plz read

Lemme clear some things up in no way whatsoever in this book will i be referring to the actor it will solely be the character 'Jang Han Seok' or Jan Woo? Don't even know of i spelt that right. So I personally would like you not to think of the actor.

Idc what happens first the character u will be interacting with everyone. I have important exams coming up so won't have time to proof read or update regularly.

I read alot of manga and manhwas so if i want the character to be overpowered they will.

The character can be gender neutral but i will mostly refer to them as female.

I'll try to follow the story line to the best of my abilities.

I don't mind ghost readers just knowing someone is reading makes me happy 😌.

My taste is very toxic so that's why I decided to write this.

Also if u feel sad or have no one to talk to plz inbox me 🙂.

Might might not write lemon but probably will. Also there will be no author notes. English isn't my first language, will do my best.

There Will be blood and mentioning of disorders like D.I.D

Story will be a bit up and everywhere i apologize in advance. I've finished the series til where it's béen released and will rewatch

If i don't specify the language it is the one in which the country is set in.

I'll update 5 chapters at a time

The ppl of the world are too unique to be described by things like y/n e/c and h/c that's why the character will have distinct features. But i would still like you to feel like your the star 🌟🌟🌟

I'll try update consistently or not