4.

So you woke up and sent a resignation letter for two days later. Everything was going fine you were filing annoying ass documents for the last day so that you could finally actually get to work this job sucked you didn't know how normal people made it without millions of dollars at their disposal.

You attended a meeting in the morning writing minutes when Mr Han introduced a new partner Choi who was a prosecutor. You could care less and just left after all of it was over. She got a position which was more deserved by Miss Cha Young. She looked furious and quite pissed.

You took the minutes to the new 'lawyer' and the 'boss'.

Lunch time was fast approaching and you couldn't wait to eat to your fill just as you were about to leave someone stopped you. Someone you didn't expect it was the woman who probably had the worst morning ever Miss Cha .

"Come let's go eat together."

"Okay"
This looked like it was going to become an interrogation so you mentally prepared yourself and lightly slapped your cheeks at that.

You arrived at some ramen place which made you happy you enjoyed ramen alot.

"So why are you working at Wusang."She held her head in the palms of her hands awaiting your answer.

"I mean everyone needs to make cash somehow right haha..."

"But you don't need the money do you?"

"Assuming you did a background check on me which most likely you did you know I'm a world renowned surgeon. I only came to Wusang to gain information. Anything else you want to ask?"

"Nope that's everything."

Suddenly a man approached your table it was Mr Yu Chan. You stood up and bowed respectfully only to look up and see him glaring at your 'date' .
Umm what was happening. Then the arguing started you picked up that she was his daughter midst the argument.

You silently picked up your stuff and left after eating the bowl really fast. Back to the office.

You were carrying some folders to your desk but you weren't reaching. Everything was so hazy why. Why weren't you arriving

It was such a short distance so why??

Why

Why

wHy............

3 DAYS LATER

Shit not again you'd be surprised how often this happened to you you weren't even shocked.
You started removing the needles that connected you to the IV drip. You were so focused getting ready to leave you didn't even notice someone was sitting next to your bed waiting for you to wake up.

The hell. It was Junwoo just waiting for you to notice him.

"What day is it today?"
"You aren't even surprised you woke up in the hospital and your not even shocked.¿"

"Umm so do you know the day or not?"

"Ugh it's Thursday been three days since you got admitted. Doctor says it's because you skipped your medication."

"Yup figured. I had skipped a few days."

"And boss says you quit?"

"Yup didn't plan to stay long."

After the not so long conversation you were done removing everything connected to your body and were ready to leave.

You held Junwoo's face in your hands and told him he needed to go and he looked tired.

"Thanks for taking care of me and I'll see you if I ever do. Goodbye."

He didn't say anything instead he took off his coat and put it around you saying that it was snowing and he didn't want you to get sicker than you already were.

He gave you a pouting look as you left while you smiled and waved him goodbye.

You needed to move out of the apartment fast and Gilbert must have been worried sick about you. You got your stuff and left.

As you were walking to your house you felt uneasy as if people were following you. You always had a pocket knife on hand and a few rifles at the apartment in case anything happened. You had to establish what their motive was first whether it was mere following or intention to harm.

After a while they stopped and you were glad you didn't have to send heads back to anyone. It was just a recon mission.

You had to clear your desk out tomorrow and also go visit that place on the card. Was it Jipurangi firm or something. Yeah that place. Afterwards it was preparing next week's meeting with Babel group you had to find out what the guy liked eating and such small details, but in all honesty your company was much further above Babel.

Black Phoenix made them look like a pebble in the side of the road.

You finished washing up and getting ready for bed. Placed tomorrow's clothes on the table , you liked being prepared and avoiding avoidable situations. In life there is too much uncertainty the best you could do was control that within your reach. You then had a knock on the door.

Were those guys back. You looked for the closest thing you could find and pulled out a diamond encrusted piston from the dresser and silently went to open the door this wasn't going to end pretty.