24

After you had finished unpacking everything and then Han Seok had to leave but before that you both had a brief talk.

"Can we talk later please?"

You nodded in response and he left he wouldn't dare to show any sign of affection as your relationship with him was not public. You liked people not butting into your relationships. You promised Cha Young that you would spend the night at the house so that she doesn't feel like she is all alone.

On the way you had Gilbert bring you some pajamas for the 'sleepover'. You had done some organising as the home wasn't that disorganised and she just had a few things to clear that she would do the next.

You were content and laid down on the futon ready to fall asleep.

"I like your hair."

"Aw thanks." That day you had decided to not take an unreasonable amount of time straightening it or making sure it was perfect.

"Also if you think I look at you any different don't worry. Your still one of my closest friends."

What she said warmed your heart and made you happy inside.

"Really thanks."

" I don't want one of Europe's biggest assassins and business owners going soft on me. Come on let's go to sleep the doctors say Vincenzo should be waking up soon."

After some small talk your mind started to drift away and into a deep sleep you wished you could cover yourself in for eternity.

The next day you left in the morning with Cha Young and she stayed at the hospital you could tell he had already woken up but chose to stay asleep for one reason or the other you didn't know.

You left and decided to pay a visit to the residents of Geumga plaza since it had been a while and you just remembered and figured who that girl was. You got into one of the buses and enjoyed the quite ride to the plaza.

You needed to personally meet up with Seo Mi-ri she was the one who worked in the piano training place in the plaza.

You entered the building and went up to the first floor and your ears were welcomed or rather interfered with by the loud banging on keys. One sour note followed by another coming together to make this piece that was chaotic also came together in synchrony to make something you couldn't help but admire.

Nearby the ceiling was leaking you could hear it getting louder as did the melody as you approached the shop. As you were coming nearer the tune took a sudden shift. You slowly walked down the hall to find just who you were looking for sitting down and playing.

She looked at you and started coming closer until your noses were barely touching.

You grabbed the sling of your bag and pulled it to face yourself and pulled out an expensive looking laptop. " I met you a few years ago. When I needed a tech savvy person to help with the security system. This os one of my company's laptops, I want you to hack every major organisation and those of neighbouring countries to see if any trace is left . Anyway nice seeing you alive good bye though."

With that you left and pleased that you finally remembered her