20.

You held his hands as his long slender fingers cupped yours. You both said it was best for public eyes to take a walk in a private forest the air was so fresh and you were glad you weren't in a car or anything like that you got car sick quite often and didn't like it when windows were rolled down and there was no air circulation.

"Do you remember when we first went out."

His voice broke the silence that you were so much enjoying and you were dreading this conversation. You hadn't discussed anything with Kageyama yet.

Usually before bed you could put a sticky note at the top of your dresser's mirror and when you looked again at a random date she would have answered this whole relationship was to your disadvantage as she could always see and hear from inside but somehow you couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mmmh?"

"Our date?"

At this point he had slowed down the speed he was walking at and wondering why you were answering.

"I get really bad dementia so I don't remember some things that happened."

"Guess we're gonna have to go on all of them again."

"What!!,,‽"

"Yeah I'll take you out as many times so that you won't forget anything."

You were slightly surprised you thought he would just let the whole thing go entirely.

There was a tree bark that intrigued you so much you were just about to go feel it when you were jerked backwards . Han Seok had stopped walking and he was looking at the ground fidgeting with his feet at the soil.

"Is everything okay?"

"There's something I hope you didn't forget..."

"Something?"

"Ah nevermind it's okay."

Why was he choosing to lie and what exactly was he hiding. His a grown ass man who didn't need to tell you everything.

Just as you were about to continue walking he was about to grab you but you saw a butterfly. You couldn't describe with words the type of disgust butterflies gave you they were just too creepy and you had a deep hatred for them.

As a child who was working for some shady people your forms of entertainment were quite limited they would buy you books with diagrams of butterflies and provide you with only three colours red, yellow and blue and they were thick crayons you didn't even want to look at it as multiple things filled your head at the same time.

It was dumb but that was one thing that really made you feel horrible to the pits of your stomach disgusted even. Tears had began to well up in your eyes when you could feel your face on something hard yet squishy and comfortable. It was Han Seok's chest he had surprisingly large tits.

He held your head in place with his hand as he patted it lightly.

"You might not remember but you told me how much you hate butterflies and how they make you feel. Come on let's go somewhere else."

You were crying silently the sound muffled by his sweater and you decided to walk on to somewhere else as you wiped away the tears. Sure you had done alot of horrid things in you days some far worse beyond the scope of imagination but you weren't a complete monster.

Just like others you got hurt.

You felt happiness and sadness.

You wanted something more of your life.

And you didn't want to be sad all the time.

Han Seok looked at your face and saw that you still had some tears flowing down.

" Hey- hey. You know what would make you better?"

*Sniffle "no"

"Let's go get...... ICE-CREAM."

You couldn't help but burst out laughing. Whenever he spoke in English it was so cute that instantly lifted your spirits as you walked back to your house.

You had a tub in the fridge so you both got some long cups filled them to the brim and sat down at the balcony to eat.

He had already finished his while you were barely halfway through.

"Wah you eat so fast you have ascaris lumbricoides" (parasitic worms )

" ha that's not the only creamy thing I can eat fast." He said with a smirk planted across his face.

You chocked on whatever flavour of cold treats attempting to make their way down your oesophagus. He really said that can't lie it caught you off guard and you were smiling much much more now occasionally trying to hide your face.

After some talk here and there about everything and absolutely nothing at the same time you had to say goodbye and couldn't wait to see you again the next day.

"I'll be super early tomorrow."

"So will I." He replied as you both embraced each other feeling one another's warmth and you didn't want it to end. You placed your ear to his chest to hear the rhythm of his heartbeat and you so dearly loved it.

He still has to dIe

After that he went home and you and Kageyama needed to talk.