10.

You had reached his place and he had a hard time getting you out of the car he didn't want you to step on the ground no matter what. You saw him struggling and decided to just get out and you stood up. For some reason he felt a lump in his throat he wasn't one to care about others but the situation for some reason had some alternate effect on him.

" Don't worry I'll walk. Don't stress."

He watched you walk comfortably as if you had purchased some warm socks and was trying them out in the comfort of your home.

He was okay with it until ten meters where he decided it would be easier to carry you bridal style instead. He took the stairs as he dreaded meeting people in the elevator also it would be best to avoid explaining the entire story. He would take you to the hospital but he didn't want you on the floors that could cause further infection.

Instead while you guys were on the way to his apartment he called his personal doctor to come and deal with it. After he had sat you down on one of the couches and tried cleaning your feet as much as possible.

Right after he was done the doctor arrived. Since he didn't specify the nature of the emergency the miss was quite shocked he never called hee for anyone other than himself.

"Here she is the doctor should be able to fix you up."

The doctor walked towards you and soon easily recognised you. She was actually a big fun and very pleased with the coincidence.

"Miss Montez I'm a big fan I heard all about the work you did with stem cells."

She was practically gleaming full of joy it's like her aura of happiness was just a little too much to handle. You wanted to be nice and decided to start up a conversation even with the dire situation. She had already removed some tweezers from her bag to start picking out the glass from your foot.

"So.. what's your name?"

"I'm A-Yeong."

"Pretty name."

"Thanks."

After the brief conversation there was a bit of an awkward yet much needed silence. You had some cold water but it wasn't doing much for your senses you were still rather confused. She finished and wrapped up your leg in bandages.

"I'll come at a later date to check on the wound."

"Please don't bother by tomorrow I'll be fine."

She was packing her things and disposing of the blood soaked cotton balls. After everything was in order she stood up ready to leave.

"Are you sure I don't need to check up again."

"Yes I'm sure." You gave her a reassuring smile.

She was leaving but after two steps she stopped and turned back. You were looking around hoping she hadn't left anything.

"Umm can I also maybe ... Um .. probably have an autograph?"

"Sure¿"

She took out her note book and opened a blank page and watched as you stroked each line.
She was finally going to leave but turned back again.

"Can I also get an -"

"Sure you can have my email." You wrote it down in the same book and handed it to her. You watched her reach the door and asked her to stop there.

"Are you really going to go with that........ One of the bloody cotton balls, you didn't throw it out." Han Seok who had been standing at the door frame was surprised he didn't even notice.

"Oh this.." she let out a chuckle. As she reached into the pocket of her white lab coat and pulled it out. She walked sulking towards the bin she really wanted to keep it. Acting like a teen-ager who got the chance to meet their idol. You were very cautious of people taking anything like DNA samples from you who weren't close to the family.

She threw it in the bin. Bid you both farewell and left.

"Didn't know you had so many fans."

Han Seok turned to find you already passed out on the couch completely wiped out from the days events. Luckily you had already changed into a pair of extra pajamas he had that were too small for him but were too big for you. He took you to his bed which was more comfortable than the one in the guest room and it was needed for your healing.

The next morning Han Seok woke up and went to check on you. Your feet were sticking out and the bandages had come off. He went to try and put them back on your feet but was flabbergasted when he saw what he did.

Beginning to doubt his own memory another glance was needed to be certain that, that which seemed to be was.