5.

You slowly pushed the door open the creaking noise filling the room. You senses heightened to the max and you more than ready to shoot. You looked them dead in the eyes and sighed in relief.

"Get in here Gilbert."

"Sorry Miss this is probably a bad time. But we need to clear your office tomorrow and move you into the mansion as well."

"And does it look like tomorrow to you? Huh!"

-"Oh here's the information on Jang Han Seo. He likes spicy food and he just looks like a normal guy."

"I hope he is just normal I'd hate to assassinate the wrong person. If the shadow leader sees this meeting as important there'll probably be some form of communication that's what we'll be aiming for and weed the real Chairman out."

" Okay I'll be going now."

"You've probably already noticed but people have been watching me . They've seen you now so please be safe your not easily replaceable."

He bowed and left the apartment. Finally well deserved sleep I've been waiting for this one.

Here it was the day you craved more than someone you disliked's demise. Oh moving out of this place and into the place you were meant for.

You wore this in all black and was finally able to drive one of your favourite cars

You were European and it only seemed right to drive one of your continent's brands.

You let raven black curls fall all the way to your waist and you were so happy and full of energy.

You hopped in and was followed by two large black vehicles.
Finally you reached Wusang. They walked in and headed for the table. People were shocked to see you. Especially Junwoo you were added to his watchlist as someone to be cautious of.

Madam Choi walked up to you and stared you up and down with disgust.

"So you think you can come here all flashy just because you're a foreigner."

"Nah it's coz I'm leaving."

"Tch such a brat."

"And what about you . At least I'm not a stalllkkkeeerrrrrrr."

She looked shocked at your words. You leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone about your reconnaissance team. You trying to kill me or something. Ha."

"When I get the chance you better watch your back."

You skipped into miss Cha Young's office and gave her a big hug that you weren't usually fond of.

"I'll call you like everyday okay."
"Please do."
"What about me?¿" Junwoo interrupted

"Yes you too."

You sent kisses through the air and skipped off.

After Gilbert was done you guys left.

"Oh and Gilbert after clearing the apartment buy a PlayStation and download alot of games most importantly Genshin Impact. Oh and buy alot of snacks and sweets . I love sweets."

With that you went to where you had parked and took out the card Mr Chan had given you. It was about time you paid him a visit.

Geumga plaza . I think this is the place. It was unfortunate that his place of business was here you knew how the building was trying to be bought to build Babel tower. You parked right outside and started walking inside the building looking for the firm.

While you were walking a lady who was cooking shouted to you

"We won't sell our home you hear!"

"Aish. I'm not here to buy anything."

She didn't know what was more shocking the fact that you replied or that you understood.

"Do you know where Jipurangi firm is?"
She pointed straight ahead and gave you a few corners to take. After thanking her you waved and left.

You looked at the card you held and then the door and then opened after confirming it was here.

You were shocked to see the person infront of you. You were squealing and jumping up and down.

"VINCENZO!!‽ But why r you here?." You stopped jumping up and down and tilted your head to the right pouting like a confused puppy. Then continued jumping.

"But it's Vincenzo and your here yey."
You went to give him a big hug and squeezing until he hugged you back. He was slightly annoyed but he couldn't get mad you are his best friend.

"Hello Mr Cha I came to visit. I didn't know you knew my
B E S T F R I E N D." You dragged the last word still holding him by the side.

That's when you noticed a guy with glasses sitting at the table. You gave him a wave. And he smiled back.

"Good morning thanks for coming. He recently moved into the building and was helping me with a case."

In Italian
"I see your trying to secure the bag. So you came for the gold huh. I was gonna get it if you slacked even a little bit."

You stared him deep in the eyes awaiting response. But he did his signature I don't know what your talking about laugh and gave you a sharp look to stop talking.

In Korean
"I'm glad everything and everyone is doing fine I'll be visiting more often." You made your hands into an okay sign after saying okay you left. At the door you met someone you didn't think you would.