3.

I woke up same as always. Gilbert had sent me an email and chose to read later that evening. You wore the skirt and decided to take the bus out of interest and you didn't want to have to change clothes in-between. After googling where to go you went and stood at the bus station people were staring at me a little too much for my comfort.

I hoped on the bus and I was looking for a seat and luckily saw a familiar face you were so happy and went to sit down next to him.

"Good morning Mr Chan."

"Oh hello your the one at the shop right?"

"Yup."

"Where do you work."

"I'm a secretary at Wusang."

"Oh I see." He looked quite unhappy about it.

"I'm new and the work is temporary. I know how corrupt they can be. But some aren't bad like lawyer Cha Young."

He looked at me and nodded his head. He told me his car broke down that morning. He was about to say something else but I reached my stop , stood up and left.

"Hopefully I'll see you again."

So today you had to hand over some documents to Mr Han . He was supposed to be the CEO of the place and he really didn't give of any boss like vibes whatsoever. You entered his office and put the papers on his table and left avoiding any conversation luckily he was on the phone. You were leaving when your head knocked something hard and your nose started aching.

"Owww."

You eyes were all watery and you looked up. It was Mr Intern why the hell was his chest so hard. He trying to go to the army or smth.

You were about to leave when he held your shoulders and looked at you concerned.

"Wah are you okay?"

"Yup fine completely I'm fine."

"Ooh." So many things were odd about this guy but he was rather cute. What were you thinking? You shook your head in denial.

"Shouldn't we be going to the courthouse Miss Young should be done right about now."

"Yes let's go."

He took his scooter and you decided to just walk instead. He was riding next to you at the same pace so that you didn't have to walk alone. You didn't want him to be late coz of you. You were just gonna pick up the procession notes and head back.

You both reached and Junwoo started running towards her. I took my time and finally we reached her. I'm always the quiet one in the office so I wasn't planning to chat up anyone.

You caught up to them and heard her scolding him which made you laugh a little. Junwoo looked at you amused.

You guys were just talking when the man you were waiting to see ever since your landing arrived simply crossing the street with a very large entourage.

"That's him the young Babel CEO." Said Cha Young.

Damn was this really the guy you came here for, Miss Cha Young bowed respectfully and shook her hand then he lifted his hand away like he had just come into contact with a disease.
"Rude. " You said under your breath.
So that's him he looks weak and not worth it a little lack of intelligence seeping from his expensive custom made suite. Most likely he was a front probably a shadow leader was in play.

Junwoo was cursing at him.

"You son of a......."
You roughly hit his shoulder before he could complete that sentence. You all went back to the office and you checked out early after your boss told you to send some money to miss Cha Young's account.

You left and took a long walk to a park that didn't have as many people. There you were meeting an old friend who was gonna give you some documents on Babel.
"Hi Mr Cho it's been a while. Did you get what I asked?"

"Yup here it is."
He handed you a flash disk which was supposed to be filled with various information on Babel both shady and everything illegal this was the best you were gonna get.

"Thanks take good care of your family ."

With that you left and went straight home. You immediately turned on your laptop and started accessing the files and reading after to hours you had gotten a pretty good impression and outlook on the company and that was alot of nasty stuff they were almost as bad as you.

You remembered that Gilbert had sent you an email. It was probably him complaining about life and the mansion.

Actually it was a business proposal for partnership sent by Babel and asking if they could schedule a meeting. Perfect all too perfect this was exactly what you needed to meet with the so called Jang Han Seo. Maybe you could spike his drink. Get rid of his security and do the ol stab in the stomach so many options you scheduled it for next week not really planning to partner up with some high rate thugs.

You also needed to decide on a quitting date sooner than later. As you didn't need the law firm anymore.