8.

You slowly closed the laptop and headed downstairs. One of the gardener's had a head injury ans there were three guys dressed in black with caps and face masks.

You really didn't wanna do this today but it was a little obvious who sent them. After being quite rude earlier in the day I guess this was expected. You grabbed the knife that you had brought with you and started in a fighting stance. The first guy charged at you with a hammer.

You pushed him to the side dragging his hand and knocked him with the blunt edge of the knife (handle ) unconscious. The other two came from opposite directions and all you had to do was chop their necks for them to also loose consciousness. What a weak bunch most probably weren't experts.

"Gilbert tie them up and take them to the basement, get some sacks and a lot of water."

You went to change out of the comfortable clothes you were wearing into something more suitable.

You were going to send them back after getting information and a few modifications.

You came down to see them toed up on chairs and you started.

"Who sent you? Oh quite loyal now are we."

The first person was dumped on a bunch of water with the sack not being given any time to breathe. The other two were done for the same.

"I'll ask you guys one more time who sent you?"

"We'll never snitch." Yelled what seemed to be the 'team' leader.

It's not like you didn't know who sent them you just wanted them to man up and tell.

"It's okay. Start cutting them up."

"Wait wait we don't know who it is we usually just get a phone call telling us what to do."

The man was practically screaming he had taken too much water for his own good.

"Thanks." They didn't seem like they were lying. You signalled the man behind them. And their heads were each cut off.

There were some cleaning supplies and decorations. You had Gilbert clean all the blood left and the blood on their faces. The bodies were buried in an Hour. After doing everything you went to shower played some Genshin Impact and after discovering a new character went straight to bed.

No one's pov
Jang Junwoo's side

It was a rainy night. The cold air flowing freely into the apartment by the forgotten windows. One man was constantly pressing one button. Soaking in every moment when the model of his goal lit up before him. He couldn't help but be drawn in more by the luminescent blue and the structure that he could see soon if not for a stubborn plaza owner.

He had repeatedly watched the lights flash not even keen on the time when a sudden ring of his phone removed him the trans he was so engulfed in.

"What do you want?"

"Uhm sir we have a problem." His timid brother who obviously deserved better spoke through.

After a ten minute drive to his actual house he was met with about six men including Han Seo.

"We received some packages saying not to be opened until Jang Han Seok had read the letter."

"Looks fancy wonder who it could be from." He was rather troubled no one was supposed to know he was even in the country.

The letter read;
To Han Seok,
Thanks for sending the uninvited guests if you were wondering where your men were head- ing I sent them back.

Open the boxes ;) *wink

He put the letter on the table and opened the boxes. Each had the head of one of the men he had sent. Their hair tied by a bow covered in glitter and their faces forced into smily faces by bobby pins.

He was quite surprised. While everyone else was vomiting or making gagging sounds he was just laughing.

"Throw these out."

Back to you
The next day you spent it all at Jipurangi and you had enjoyed it.
Miss Cha Young had started visiting her dad more often even if the time was spent arguing yiu considered it bonding time non the less.

The tenants in the building were interesting people and just for that. Whenever you had to kill and stuff you preferred doing it all in a day carrying baggage to the next was truly a hustle you dreaded.

After staying all day at Geumga plaza you decided to just make a pit stop at one of your bars.

"Hi Namjoon."
"Hey boss. Anything I can do for you?"
"Nah just came to check out the place.......... Actually could you get me a bottle of something really strong."
"Sure?" He wanted to advice against it because he knew you were a light weight and had some pretty bad drinking habits.

After two bottles your head was lying on the counter and seeing the world spinning really slowly. You swore you heard Enhypen's fever on repeat in your head. You were humming the song when someone sat the opposite sat next to you. You weren't facing their direction.

"You have a beautiful voice and face as well."