15.

You went to where you had parked and Gilbert was there looking half upset half amused at you. He just wanted to honestly go home and not have to deal with the stress.

"So you and him huh?"

"We just went to hang for a bit."

"Not to be rude or sound like your mum but you aren't a teenage girl in highschool don't get attached."

"Yeah yeah I won't." You let out a slight chuckle and Gilbert left first for the mansion and you followed closely behind driving slowly pondering at the words he had spoken analysing each one. You hated to say it but he was very right and knew exactly what he was talking about. You could always ghost him again like usual. Right?

You turned on your laptop to a rather unusual email. It was a nearby hospital requesting your presence as the number of people getting shot was rising highly even though gun possession was illegal in the country. You replied saying you would try to make time next week to attend if anything wasn't urgent.

The following week you were hanging out at the firm when a package came in you went to see who it was for and to your surprise it was yours the delivery guy asked you to sign it but you told him to give you a moment.

You read the card which was written in Italian and you immediately knew who it was from.

"Ugh Paolo."

"Again I thought you said you didn't like him." Vincenzo chimed in.

"I was just being nice coz his dad took care of me for many years and helped me trace by birth family." At this point you didn't even bother reading the heart felt letter. You knew that with you and Vincenzo both gone things were looking thick for him. He needed good security and with all your kills with zero traces together with both your minds he was probably having a very difficult time.

"Hey excuse me." Yiu directed your focus to the delivery guy.

"Uhm yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend.?"

"Yeah."

"I bet she'd love these flowers you should consider giving them to her."

"Okay....."

You reached and placed the well assorted flowers on an empty table and continued to ransack to see what else lied within. Inside you found diamond earrings and a gold with diamond encrusted bracelet. It being him you knew it wasn't fake and a very poor attempt to try and make you come back at that. You signed the box and the dude left rather happy to give his girl the flowers later in the day. You loved the bracelet but didn't want the earrings you were pondering what to do with them when the solution came busting through the wooden doors.

It was Cha Young looking like an angry wolf without a pack. You stopped her before she could go any further. Lifted the earrings to her face sizing them seeing how they would look.

"Wow your really beautiful." She seemed shocked at your words she was used to receiving such from men but not other ladies and of your caliber.

"These are real they would look so good on you. If you don't want them you could sell them for a couple million wons. "

You handed her the pair in a grey velvet box in hopes this would cool off the steam before her daily argument with her father. You really didn't understand some people you could barely remember what your mother looked like and some took relationships with their parents for granted. But deep down you knew they both cared for the other deeply each one afraid to show the other a shred of care.

You decided to leave the room and let them be because that wasn't any of your business. You were walking down the hall when you heard the loud banging of someone aggressively yet so sophisticatedly manipulating the black and white keys of the piano you walked slowly avoiding making any noise and glanced through the small space left by the glass window.

She was really pretty. You tried remembering her name from when they introduced themselves then it clicked she was Seo Mi-ri. One thing was bothering you greatly why did she look so damn familiar it was right on the tip of your fingers then it disappeared when she came closer to the window.

"Can I come in?" She nodded and you entered. She had just finished giving a demonstration to a little girl who was to play the same piece by Beethoven you assumed. Her face was really bothering now it was the exact same feeling of walking into a room and forgetting the reason why you walked in.