22.

Were you guys stuck? Nope.

The machine started moving again this wasn't some cheesy drama.

You guys got off and that's when your stomach started rumbling.

"Wanna get something to eat."

"Yeah"

"What do you want?"

"Bibimbap ."

"Isn't that Chinese?"

"Yeah why not?"

"I guess it's okay."

"I know you're nothing like your brother. You can't handle spices can you,"

"I can thank you very much."

He said puffing his cheeks out.

"Then let's get buldak-bokkeum-myeon then."

He was about to protest but you ignored whatever argument he wanted to bring and went to one of the restaurants located right outside of the park. Oh how lucky you were to see this, an eatery that suited all your needs.

" Here we are."  You said as you opened the glass doors and a bell rang inside.

You were met by a cute girl who was shy and seemed to have just completed highschool she wore glasses and was quite often stammering.

"W-w-welcome." You bowed slightly and the both of you walked towards an open booth for two and took a seat.

"We'll take two bowls of your finest buldak-bokkeum-myeon please."

Han Seok seemed like he was convincing himself that he could overcome the challenge posed before him.

"Are you good?." You inquired.

" Yeah I just can't wait to eat."

With that the same shy waitress brought your servings of what is supposed to be the spiciest noodles around.

"We just recently got this shipped in I hope you both enjoy it."

She left and you began to dig in you were so hungry and the liquorish breakfast did nothing for you than temporary sugar and thirst throughout the rest of the day. You had started digging in and indeed they were spicy with a rating of about 8,000 Scoville Heat Units. It was deadly but spice increases appetite. You looked at your partner sitting opposite you and he hadn't even touched his food was he not as hungry as you.

"You can get something else."

"No I'm good."

With the fear of his oh so fragile masculinity being broken down he grabbed his chop sticks and began eating. By like the third bite his eyes had already began watering and he pushed himself to continue eating. It satisfied you to push his buttons see try to do whatever it takes to it the food placed in front of him after a few minutes you got bored of seeing him suffer so you took his bowl and dumped the contents into yours with that the same waitress came with some milk and pork chops. You started frying the pork as he was calming his tingling nerves all over his tongue with the milk.

"If you can't handle it it's okay just deal with what you can."

You flipped the meat to cook on the other side and fried it. After he had eaten to his fill you both went to walk in a nearby community park.

"You know I just wanted to look strong."

"And who said not being able to handle spice makes you weak?"

"......"

"Next time you want to look 'cool' carry a packet of milk."

You had both been walking for a while just enjoying the warm afternoon you had decided it was best to not get on any rides after eating such a lot of food.

You both sat down at a random bench and there were a bunch of children blowing bubbles nearby.

Closing your eyes you were so close to drifting off into much needed slumber when someone woke you up.

"Oma! Oma!"

There was a little boy who was looking for their mom. You didn't know what it felt like to be separated from your mum as you had ultimately spent no time with her whatsoever but you chose to believe parents treasured their children deeply you woke up Han Seok who had fallen asleep earlier and dragged him to help you.

"Hello have you lost your mum."

"Y-y-y-eeessss."

The boy struggled to make the words out in between sobs. You took out a tissue you had and made sure he blew his nose as you wiped the tears off his face. You were lucky he was so open to talk to you.

"Come on I'll help you find her."

He held onto your hand and you guided him to the lost and found and you sat with him asking him various things about his life turns out his father passed away a few months ago which was really sad it must be difficult to raise a child alone you thought.

After you had filled in a short form and reported the missing child they announced it. Soon a woman who looked like she experienced repeated sleepless nights she had worry emitting from her.

"There you are."

She grabbed her son and couldn't stop thanking both of you the entire time you told her it was no problem at all. After that she left and you and Han Seok realised time had gone fast and you both needed to leave.

"You know you would make a good mum."

It was just a statement but the thought of you having kids was never an option it was a simple no.

You both went to the car and he drove you home. It had become a custom that before you parted ways you two would share a kiss.