03. Alora Goldain

Alora's Pov:  —Years Ago—

After the night I ran away.. I bought a bus ticket to Alaska.. I know it's freezing cold there but I am a werewolf so I'll be perfectly fine.  When I arrived there I met an elderly women in her 80s.  I asked if I could stay with her and explained that I was all alone and had no family... she easily agreed.  She had never had any children and saw me as a chance for that.

I went to school and had a good 6 years.. now I'm 17 and have graduated a year early from high school... my 'mom Danielle Goldain' passed away a year ago and since I was 16 I was okay to live alone.  I miss her everyday.. she taught me everything I know and after a while of living with her I shared all my supernatural secrets with her, when she was on her deathbed she told me to leave Alaska and find love.. so that's exactly what I'm doing.  I'm packing my things and heading to College.  I don't know where I'm going yet but I can easily get into any college with money.

I think I'm going to go to.. New York.  It has a great college up there and I think I'll be happy.  So I packed up all my things, booked a flight, and now I'm heading to New York Universersity.  On the plane I already scheduled a meeting and told them I could pay them with cash when I arrive.. (A/N- She's rich! The old lady had millions.. and she left everything to Alora!)

So right now I'm in New York and I'm heading to a bank... once I found a proper one I gave them my information and now I need.. 87,000$ for college.. yeah I know!  Why are things soo expensive!  I now had my money and I'm at the college campus.. it looks absolutely perfect for 4 years.

—Mini Time Skip—

I got my papers and I'm now inrolled for college...  my dorm was beautiful  and it was a single!  I thought back to my 'family' and did another protection spell.. I heard from people over the years that the Mikaelson's where searching for me.. so I tapped into some dark magic to put millions of covers over me!  Sometimes they get too close to me and I have to go to other witches for help!

Klaus Pov:

It's been 6 years since I've seen my baby-girl.  I haven't quite searching for her and I've traveled everywhere looking for a sign of her.. I know she isn't dead but where is she?  I'm pretty sure my entire family is tired of my relentless stressing  and yelling... but they're not the ones who lost a daughter after neglecting her!  I promised myself and my children that I would never hit them or be anything like Mikael.. but I was!  And I don't know why.

499 - Words

A/N- Alora's Dorm!