18. Mikaelson Dinner

Klaus Pov:

I was panicking... Frey's sent Alora the text and time for the dinner but they never responded.  "Nicklaus!  Stop pacing." I turned around to be met with my family staring at me.. "What if she doesn't come?" They looked at the ceiling then back at me, "She is.. she just sent me a text saying that her, Damon, and Allisia will be here."

I smiled at the thought of spending time with my granddaughter.. "I still can't believe she had a daughter.. I'm an aunt!" Hope screeched, "Yeah... well if she even lets you get close to her.." Marcel mutters and we all glared at him, "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Well you didn't treat her good in her childhood... whose to say that you'll treat her baby good!" Marcel shot back.  I glared at him but knew what he said was true... "How about we get dinner sett up?" Freya said.

Alora's Pov:

I just got finished getting Ali ready and here I am getting dressed... I felt hands around my waist so I turned around to be met with Damon smirking at me.  "Are you sure your ready for this?" He asked and I nodded, "We knew this would happen one day... so I guess I'll be fine."

Damon smiled and pulled me into a hug... then he started to tickling my lower back, I giggled and kissed his nose.  Damon nuzzled his face in my neck and kissed it.  "Damon!" I squeal and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Nope your not going anywhere." Damon picked me up and dropped me on the bed.  "Damon, really?" I giggled... "Yes.." He said teasingly.. Damon tried taking off my dress but I pulled back.  "Damon we have a little dinner to get to..." he groaned and got up... I foxed my dress and put my heels on. "Fine but we continue this when we get home."

I nodded and went to go get Allisia.. to the Mikaelson's We go.

Stefans Pov:

I was surprised when I saw Damon but this gives me a chance to fix our broken relationship.  So here we are.. well me and Elena.   We stood outside of the Mikaelson compound and Elena just knocked on the door.

The door swings open and I'm met with Klaus and Rebekah.. "Come on in!" Me and Elena entered and looked around for Damon but he wasn't here.  "There not here yet, but they'll be here soon." Elijah said in a hopeful tone.

Klaus Pov:

Stefan and Elena just arrived and now I was watching the door like a hawk.  They were 5 minutes late.. maybe they forgot where the compound is?

Another 5 minutes pass and I'm pacing around.  Just then there was a knock on the door and I ran up too it.  First I calmed myself before opening the door and being met with my lovely daughter and her family.

Alora's Pov:

We just arrived at the Mikaelson compound... of course we're 10 minutes late because of someone.. *cough* Damon *cough*. So when I saw the door opened I put on a fake smile and stared at Klaus.

"Alora you look nice." He said.. "Thank you, sorry for being late.  Someone kept us inside." I said referring to Damon.  "We'll come on in."  Me and Damon both walked in and I had Allisia wrapped tightly in my arms.

We all walked in and I saw everyone standing next to a very large dining table. "Okay let's get this started." Elijah said.  We all sat down around the circular table.  I had Alora in my arms with Damon on my right and Elena on my left.  I was holding hands with Damon and I squeezed his hand to let him know I'm uncomfortable.

"So umm... this is nice." Kol murmured to himself but everyone heard it.  Soon the Mikaelson's started chit-chat between one another while I talked to Elena.  She was a really nice girl.. no wonder why Damon fell in love with her over 17 years ago.  Damon was talking to Kol and Elijah about something random.