22. The End

Third Person Pov:

2 months... that's how long it's been. And it's been great. The Mikaelson's got closer to Alora, Allisia, and Damon. They actually moved in right next to the compound and connected it. Alora loves her house so much that she had to keep it the same so every room was the same design with.

Stefan and Elena got engaged and they are happily living in the compound... Allisia is 4-5 mounts old and is learning how to crawl which is so adorable. Everyone has gotten closer. Damon and Alora are happy together. Marcel and Rebekah are planning on getting married. Klaus isn't looking for anyone... only his family.

Alora has finally gotten the family she always wanted... even if it took 10-11 long years... everyone is happy and living their lives to the fullest... not all families end with a happy story but this one did.

Thank you everyone who has read this book! I am sorry for the grammar mistakes... and if anyone thinks I rushed this book, I did. That's was my idea when I first started writing it. I haven't actually published any of these chapters but I'm going to start in a couple of hours... of course I have to edit first... but thank you for reading.

-Kisses A

218 - Words (This Chapter)

16,958 Words Throughout The Entire Book