19. Party

Alora's Pov:

So it's the next day... me and Damon spent our night talking about the Mikaelson's, we've decided that we would be nice and have price with them. But. We will never forget what they did, we don't even know if I'm going to forgive them yet, I'm only considering forgiving them.. for Allisia.

It'll be nice if she can grow up with a family that protects her, but one wrong thing and me and Damon are traveling to Asia. Where they will never find us again.

"Ali... looks like we have a little party to get to!" I soothed happily, I do love a good party. I got Ali ready and got dressed in a mascaraed type outfit/dress. "Let's go!" Damon yelled... "Okay I'm coming!" I grabbed Allisia and skipped towards the car.

"Are you sure you wnat this Alora? I mean forgiving them? Or even letting them near our daughter." I looked down at Damon's question, "I'm not sure yet, I can at least give them this chance. Even though they don't deserve it, but. They never gave up looking for me, so I guess that gives them points." Damon smiled at me and we made our way to the Mikaelson compound.

When we arrived I got out of the car and Damon was holding Allisia... we walked in and I immediately spotted my 'Family' "Should we go say hi?" Damon asked and I smiled... "You don't seem like you want to?" Damon groaned, "Because I don't." I smiled softly at him... "Okay you go get us drinks and ill go say hi."

Damon smiled gratefully and I walked towards Klaus and Hope. "Alora!" Hope cheered while grabbing me and pulling me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around her and returned the hug awkwardly and then she pulled away with a smile on her face.

Hopes Pov:

I don't know what happened, I saw my sister so I was happy. She hugged back. That surprised me but I still pulled back with a giant smile on my face, dad then stood beside me, "Alora you look beautiful." My sister smiled... "Thank you, this party is lovely." Daddy gave her a soft smile and said thank you before Rebekah and mom came over here.

Alora's Pov:

When Hayley and Rebekah came over here I prayed to the gods that this wouldn't be awkward... "Alora, I love your dress!" Rebekah praised. "Thank you Damon picked it.." They all smiled at me then Damon approached us. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

—Little Time Skip—

I was now holding Allisia and walking around the compound party, "Alora." Rebekah said and I turned around, "Rebekah." Rebekah smiled at me before smiling at Allisia... "Can I hold her?" She asked and I smiled and handed Allisia to Rebekah. "Actually can you keep her for a little bit.. i need to find Damon."

Rebekah looked surprised, "You would let me do that?" I smiled at her, "Well she is your niece... or well Great niece." Rebekah smiled widely and hugged me. I then walked away and found Damon. "Where's Allisia?" He aksed and I pointed to Rebekah who was rocking Allisia and coo'ing at her. Damon kissed my cheek, "Well would you like to dance?" He asked and I smiled while he led me to the dance floor.

Rebekahs Pov:

I was holding Allisia and Klaus came up to me... "Your holding her?" Klaus asked surprised, I nodded. "How did that happen?" I looked up at him, "I asked her if I can hold Allisia." Klaus looked surprised... "She's a beautiful baby..." he smiled. "Yes she is." Klaus then looked around, "Where's Alora?" I looked towards the dance floor and saw Damon twirling her.

"She's dancing..." I said while Klaus looked towards them, "She just had to choose him." He grumbled and I laughed, "they looks happy." Stefan said... while appearing out fo no where. I looked at him with a small smile before turning my attention back to Allisia.

Stefans Pov:

I looked over at my brother and saw him dancing with Alora. He really does look happy, I feel so bad because I missed out on this part of his life just because of a girl. I looked at Klaus to see him staring at Alora, "I don't know much on your past, but I know one thing. You can always earn forgiveness." Klaus smiled down at me, "Thank you Rippah." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Alora's Pov:

Me and Damon were dancing and I was glancing at Rebekah and Allisia... Hope, Hayley, Klaus, Elijah, and even Kol were all smiling at her. I could see Damon smiling towards them... "I don't know if we should forgive them yet... but we definitely have a start. I mean, Alora this is our chance at getting both of our family's together." I looked up at Damon's me kissed him.

"Your right." We had a plan in motion now, just a sappy family thing for next week.

846 - Words

Alora's Oufit

Allisia Outfit

Allisia Outfit