06. Elope

Alora's Pov:

Me and Damon both decided that it was best if we elope.. so here we are 3 weeks after getting engaged and we're in Vegas.  Right now we're just going to get married and go crazy... but Damon said that he's planning our honeymoon for another time... of course I've begged him to let me know where he's taking us, but he won't tell me a thing.

"What's on your mind?" Damon asked.. "The honeymoon.. I wanna know where we're going!" Damon started laughing and I lightly punched his arm.. "You'll find out soon enough princess.. now come on it's our turn."  We we're in line at a court house to get our papers so we're legally married.. then we were going to go crazy and get married.

Damon handed the guy our papers and we had to wait for 5 minutes for them to go through... I was sitting in the chair nervously biting my nails.. "Did they go through?!" Damon looked sad at first then quickly changes to happy and scooped me up, "We are now married my love..." I smiled and deeply kissed him. "What do you wanna do now?" He asked.. "Were in Vegas.. let's party!"

So here we are.. totally drunk at home.. in bed.  And that's where we've been for the last few hours showing each other, just how much we love each other.  Tomorrow we are headed to the church.. so a priests can set up a small ceremony with us.. we'll say our vowels and be married, then after that we can go on our honeymoon.

—Time Skip— (Because I Can)

We stood in a church with me and Damon across from one another... I wanted to exsperiance wearing a wedding dress.. so me and Damon spent the entire day picking out the perfect one.  And right after that we headed to the church.

"Okay so do you have your own vowels?" The priest asks.. I look into Damon's eyes and he to I.. "I love you Alora.. I've known that forever.  You are a bright girl who brings out the world with a smile.  You've been through a lot in life but you don't let that bring you down.. you've shown me how to love and be a better man.  I want to live forever with you and be with you forever!" I was literally balling my eyes out.. "D-Damon.. Sal-Salvatore, your the light of my life and the only happiness I have.  I've never been close to anyone in my life.. as I am with you.  My adoptive mother told me to leave Alaska and find love.. I didn't ever believe I would until I saw you form across the street watching me. *laughs* I love you Damon and I want you forever."

I was crying so hard and Damon pulled me closer to him.. "So in the power vested in me.. I pronounce you Alora Goldain, and Damon Salvatore married!"  Me and Damon shared a sweet yet passionate, long kiss.  "Were married!" I reminded myself quietly as we excited the church and ran to the car.  "Let's get back to New York." Damon said and I nodded excitedly.

We had to go to the airport and book a flight to New York.  Damon suggested that I finish college first before we have our honeymoon... I didn't like the idea.. because I finish in 2 months and that's far too long!  But he's making us wait. I pouted softly during our discussion then fell asleep.  I still can't believe I'm graduating college early.. I mean I know I graduated high school early but it still doesn't happen everyday.  But whatever.. I kissed Damon before drifting off to sleep.

Klaus Pov:

I'm in the room with Elijah.. I'm staring at the painting that I drew of Alora.. when she left... she was all I could think about and all I started drawling and now I have a room full of pictures of her.  I miss her soo much and I never even got to apologize to her.  I've asked every witch I've come across to find her, but there's no hope.

Freya, Davina, and Hope have tried many times and even combined their power with the full moon but nothing.  None of us believe she's dead and we never will.  But that's what it seems like.  I only hope that she's somewhere happy and living her life.. a life that we made miserable. I blame myself more than anyone else.. I'm her father.  I was supposed to be there for her just like I promised.  But I wasn't.

767 - Words

Wedding Dress