20. Half Way Forgiveness 1

Alora's Pov:

I don't know why I'm doing.  But I'm doing something... I rented out an entire restaurant and had them set something special up.  I invited the Mikaelson's, Stefan/Elena to the dinner/party.  I wanna tell the Mikaelson's that I half-way forgive them... of course nothing will ever be the same again but I want them to know that I don't fully hate them, and the only repast why I'm doing this is for my darling little daughter.

The Mikaelson's already told us they were coming and I still don't know how I'm suppost mama to say this... right now Damon is out with Stefan... brotherly bonding or finding their own forgiveness.  That's when there was a knock at my door.

I rushed toward the door and opened it to be met with Hope... "Do you need anything?" I asked, "Umm I just really wnated to see you, I have a whole speech prepared if you let me in."  I smiled softly.. "You can come in."  Hope enters my house and I closed the door behind her... "Umm the living room is right in there you can just have a seat."  Hope nodded and sat down... I sat down in front of her and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry.  I was a brat and a selfish kid.  I never meant to drive you away and I didn't realize what I was doing to you until you left.  I never gave up searching for you  and for the pats 10 years a part of me has been gone.  I love you Alora.. your my sister and I never showed that to you.  It's all my fault! I'm sorry... I didn't-" at this point Hope was crying.

I got up from my seat and sat beside her, "That was all in the past... of course I will never forget and will probably never fully trust any of you again.  But I am trying to... I'm trying to get past it for Allisias sake.  Hope you are my sister and I will always love you, I didn't blame you all the way for everything that happened, I'm actually a little grateful.  If it didn't happens then I wouldn't have me Damon or had my baby."

Hope smiled at me and I brought her in for a hug.. "It's okay Hope.. I'm over it."  Hope was crying into my shoulder... I don't know why but I felt bad.  "Hope it's okay."  Hope sat up, "I'm sorry for crying.. I'm not normally like this." I smiled softly at her, "Thank you... I don't even deserve being in the Same room as you but thank you."  I smiled at her.. "You are coming to the dinner tomorrow night right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well then you will all see if I forgive or not or even half way." Hope nodded and hugged me once more before leaving the house... what am I doing with my life?

Hopes Pov:

I just arrived at home and I had the biggest smile on my face than I had ever had, "Hope what happened?" Mom asked, "Alora!" I squeezed and everyone rushed into the living room... "Well what happened?" Dad asked... "Well she said that she half-way forgives me for what happened and that she's willing to put everything behind us but she will never forget!!"

Everyone had smiles on their faces and I went I've tried my dad and mom, "I'm getting my sister back." I cried out and they hugged me... "Let's hope so... nothing has been the Same since she left." Elijah chuckled softly.