Chapter Nine

"You never mentioned she was an ex yesterday"

Niall asks as we're all eating some toast in the living room whilst still in our beds from last night.

"We'll I couldn't say it if she was right there could I?"

I laugh and he nods in understanding, I look at all my best friends and feel guilty, how could I be lying to them like this. They wouldn't lie to me about something, they have to right to know. I guess there wasn't much to know now, but if we ever become much more I'll tell them.

"I need to be in school, I better go in soon"

I say finish the last of my breakfast/lunch.

"Is there really much point? We're going to go shopping?"

Louis asks in confusion, I didn't want to go in for work but I wanted to catch Lucy on her own before she finished school as I didn't know where she lived. I felt bad as last night didn't go to plan.

"Better late than never"

I grin, heading to my room to get changed. I'm not sure what I planned to do at school, I'd see when I got there.

##################################################

Lucy's P.O.V

"Don't forget your homework due in on Monday, have a good weekend"

I call to my class, gathering in the textbooks as they passed me out the door, I was relieved it was the weekend now, that was my last class of the day and I planned to go straight home and have a hot bath and read my book.

"Hello gorgeous"

I hear a voice from the door say, I turn to see Harry standing there with a huge grin on his face. I panic immediately, there are students in the corridors who could have heard him.

"Shhh, keep your voice down!"

I say angrily walking to the door and shutting it behind him, he doesn't look even the slightest bit concerned though.

"It's nice to see you too"

He smiles, putting a hand gently in my hair. I couldn't believe he was doing this, the blinds weren't shut, anyone could see, was he stupid?!

"Relax, I'll shut the blinds"

He laughs, noticing my panic. He walks over to the blinds and draws them shut, my heart is racing, what was he doing here.

"See? No one can see us, I cant even see you properly"

He laughs again in the darkness, the light wasn't on in the classroom and since the blinds had been shut there was no light coming through. He stumbles about in the darkness before finding my hands, holding them in his.

"Finally, just me and you"

I can hear his grin in the darkness and then his lips creep down and place themselves on mine. I give in to my self control and kiss him back, taking in the taste of mint and possible toast in. His hand reaches up and wraps a strand of hair around his fingers.

"When's your next class?"

He asks softly pulling his lips away from mine for a second

"That was my last one until Monday"

"Perfect"

He grins, pressing his lips to mine harder than before this time, and instinct tells me he's wanting this to go even further, I pull back from him but his hands stay placed on both my cheeks.

"We cant do that here"

I say, indicating any more than just kissing

"Why not?"

He asks, I laugh at his stupidity, surely he must be joking?

"We just can't okay? I refuse. You'll have to get your boyfriends out of your place before we can do any of that"

I say, this time it's my turn to grin. I hear him sigh, it must be hard to have a free house for him then, I guess he lived with that Louis. There was no way we could go to mine, teachers knew where I lived so if they saw us both there I would be in so much trouble.

"It's harder to get rid of them than you'd think"

"We'll that's the conditions"

I say with a smile before kissing him quickly on the lips and going and turning the lights back on and opening the blinds.

"You are high mantinence you know that?"

He laughs and I have to agree

"Well no body said that school was going to be easy"

********AUTHORS NOTE********

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed the chapter! :-) please leave feedback, all comments are welcome :-)

Decided I'm not going to do the next chapter until I have ten votes and a few comments, so if you like it then let me know! :-)

Hope you enjoy lovelies :-) xoxo