Chapter 19

Sorry that I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a million years! I haven't been on Wattpad for months now and that's why, busy with school and shit you know. But here's one! Hope you like it :) 

------ ----- ------

"Two years!?" I exclaimed. "How the fuck can this tour be two fucking years long?" 

I had arrived to Mexico City and was now waiting for the concert to begin while Peter gave me all the information about the tour. And I didn't like the stuff I was told. 

"It's a worldwide tour and that takes time. You'll do around five shows in every country too", Peter said. 

"But seriously touring for that long without any break? So what, no new album in two years or anything?" I asked.

"You can always write new songs to perform live but no it won't be a new album for a while and you'll have breaks now and then but nothing major." 

"I have a life besides the band you know, I'm just gonna drop all that?" 

"You've been in this business for a long while now Charles, it's about time that you get used to this. It's the music business, you can't afford to let your life go over the music all the time. This is what the label want and this is what we're doing and you just have to accept that", he said. 

"Okay but I won't be happy about this", I said. 

"Just do your job", he said. 

I went over to the guys that was getting ready for the concert… or drinking. 

"Don't be so mad Charlie", William said and messed up my hair.

"Easy for you to say, you've known about this for months now. I would never have agreed to a two year tour!" I said. 

"We know. That's why we didn't tell you about this", Jonas chuckled. 

"Well it's not fair. I thought we would make the decisions together as a band. Not doing like this." 

"We've tried that Charlie and it always ends with that you're the one who decides and we give up trying to convince you something else", William said. 

"I liked it better that way", I muttered which made the guys laugh at me. 

"Come on sunshine and her band, it's showtime", Peter said. "And Charlie, you're gonna stop having that attitude now and just do an awesome fucking show okay?" 

"Okay dad", I muttered and walked passed him.

The fans was chanting our name over and over again which put a smile on my face. I could feel the nervousness and the adrenalin fill my whole body and then we all ran out on the stage. 

I left all my anger behind me for now and did a so good concert as I could which was actually pretty tough since we hadn't had any production-rehearsals to know how the show would be. I just ran and read on the set list all the time to see what I would do and took it from there. 

We went off stage and did a short meet and greet with the ones who had bought those tickets before I went back to the bus and called Jimmy. I had to tell him about how long I would be gone. 

"Hey hotstuff", he said on the other line. 

"Hey Jimmy", I said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Just finished the first show."

"And it went good?" he asked.

"Yep…"

"Wow you're not good at speaking at the moment" he chuckled.

"That's because I have to tell you something that I don't want to", I said.

"Uhoh what's that?" he asked. 

"The tour is a little longer than I thought it would be", I said.

"And how long is that?" he asked. 

"Ehm two years. With no dates in the US", I said and sighed. 

"Really? That sucks! Won't you have any time off?" he asked. 

"Yeah like two days in Denmark and new year in Sweden", I said. 

"So not enough time to travel to California…", he sighed. 

"Yeah…" 

Peter walked on the bus and signed at me to hang up the phone.

"I gotta go babe but I'll call you tomorrow or something", I said. 

"Okay I love you", he said.

"Love you too", I said and hung up. 

"Was that Jimmy?" Peter asked. 

"Yep. What do you want?" I asked. 

"I wanted to tell you that we're going to McDonald's and ask you if you're joining us?" he said. 

"Okay…" I said and walked passed him.

He grabbed my arm so I couldn't walk. "Stop being so angry Charlie", he said. "I know that it was a shitty thing of us to do but we had to so stop it now." 

"No just let me be angry for a while", I said. "Let go of me now." 

"I know that you like to be angry for a while before you let it go but I won't let you do that now. This will be a tough fucking tour because we all have to be around each other for such a long while so we have to do the best of it from the start and you have to help us with that too Charlie", he said. 

"Ugh I hate that you're always right", I sighed. "Okay I'll try."

"Good. Let's go and eat some unhealthy food." 

We went to McDonald's where the guys in my band and some of the roadies sat and ate their dinner. From that moment on I really tried to just stop being so angry and just focus on having such a good time that I possibly could. After all, this was my work and my dream and I just had to deal with that I might be away for a long time. That was what I signed up for all those years ago. 

It would be a real hell to be away from Jimmy though. I was already missing him after just one day.