Chapter 11

Five years later

"Charlie! Come on now! I don't want to spend my whole day at some bus!" Louise, who was my best friend, shouted in the bus.   

"I'm coming!" I shouted back from my bunk. 

"Yeah you've said that the last three times",  she said and sighed. 

"I'm really coming this time", I laughed, walked out from the bunk area and then we walked off the bus. "What do you want to do?" 

"Bring Me The Horizon is playing in ten minutes!" she exclaimed.

"Nononono I really don't wanna see them", I said and stopped walking. "Can't you go alone?" 

"Are you really gonna let me go around all by myself?" she asked and pouted.

"Of course not… Peter can go with you!" I said happily when I saw that he was walking towards us. 

"Where am I going?" he asked.

"You are going to follow Louise to the Bring Me The Horizon concert", I said and walked away before he could answer. 

Maybe I should tell what happened in these five years.

The guys that played with me on tour and I started a real band. Our name was Sinful Bliss and was now one of the biggest band in Sweden. 

So we toured around the world now. We played every night in sold out venues, sometimes arenas, for thousands of people and of course, I loved every minute of it. I lived my dream, for real this time. 

Everything wasn't that good though. I had to move, a lot. Tomas hadn't still let go of the thought of him and me together and did everything so he could just be in the same room as me. Which freaked me out a lot. He always managed to find out where I lived and showed up outside my door. I really didn't understand how he did it but somehow he did. Like he was a professional stalker or something… which he probably was. 

I walked around on the festival and thought about what I would do know that Louise was on that concert for a couple of hours. I had a few hours until I would go on this radio interview… I decided to head back to the bus for a while. 

Jonas - who played bass in the band - and Mike - who played rhythm guitar - sat at the table in the living room and did something on their laptops. They were too busy to see that I was there so I went to my bunk and took the chance to get some sleep for an hour. 

I woke up again by that someone poked on my arm. Really irritating. I opened one eye and saw that Louise stood there with a smile on her face. Of course… 

"What?" I asked. 

"Just because I'm not with you for one hour doesn't that mean that you can waste your life on sleeping", she said. 

She was so annoying at times…  

"What's the clock?" I asked.

"Almost three pm", she said. 

"What? Fuck! I have to go!" I said and got out from the bunk.

"Can I join you?" she asked.

"If you can ran fast", I grinned and started running off the bus. 

Of course she was faster than me and didn't have any problem with running to the radio-stations tent where I was going to have my interview too soon since she was a dancer with like the best physics ever which I didn't have at all. 

"Where are we running?" she asked when we were almost there.

"I have and interview", I managed to say even though I was totally out of breath from this long run.