Chapter 16

The months went by and before I knew it, the tour was over. My band was heading back to Sweden and Jimmy and his band went back to America. I had no idea when I was gonna be see Jimmy again and it sucked. My feelings towards Jimmy had just been growing stronger and stronger but it also made me too chicken to tell him. Totally friend zoned… 

"So I guess this is it", I said to Jimmy when we stood on in the airport and was going to different gates. 

"Yeah…", he said and sounded a little bummed out. 

"Call me as fast as you arrives to Huntington okay?" I smiled.

"Even though the clock might be four in the morning for you?" he asked.

"Yep", I said. 

"Sure", he smiled and hugged me. "I'll talk to you soon." 

"Bye", I said and then he walked away with his band and I walked away with mine. 

"You know, that was like the perfect time to tell him that you love him", Jonas said.

"No it wasn't", I said. "It'll never be a good time because we live on the other side of the world from each other."

"That's what stopping you?" he asked. 

"I don't know…" I sighed. 

Six hours later stood I in the hall to my apartment with my jaw down to the ground. Someone had been there and smashed all my things. Everything was a whole mess. My guitars laid all over the floor, totally broken. There was feathers everywhere from pillows. Pictures was smashed and pieces of glass was all over the place. 

I knew who had did it. Tomas, of course. He was the only one who would want to do something like that. 

I sighed deeply and then called Peter. 

"Hello?" he said on the other line.

"Can I stay at your place?" I asked. 

"Why? What has happened?"

"Can you just come and pick me up?" I asked and avoided his question.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in ten", he said and hung up. 

I walked around and tried to find anything that wasn't broken without succeeding. My old piano I had gotten after my grandma died didn't have any keys left, every plate in the kitchen was smashed on the ground. Seriously? Everything was ruined.

I sat down on the ground next to door and rested my head on my knees. 

"Dafuq?" Peter said who stood in the door. "Let me guess, Tomas?" 

"Probably", I sighed.

"Let's go", he said and helped me up. "I'll send over some guys that can take away all these stuff."

"Thanks."

"How can he always find out where you live?" he asked when we walked towards his car. 

"I have no idea… he's like the best stalker ever", I muttered.

I slept on Peter's couch that night and just tried to forget about what had happened. I didn't want to go back to that apartment. I had to move again. 

Maybe I could write the apartment in a fake name… That way he wouldn't be able to find out where I live as easily. 

Jimmy's POV

We got home to Huntington the next day. I hated how long time it took to fly home to California from Europe… it was so boring. I arrived to my big empty house and decided to call Charlie so she wouldn't kill me the next time we saw each other.