2

Tania

I woke up at 5 AM with the alarm clock as I moaned out of my sleep and pressed the snooze button. I got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom as I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower as I washed my body with Caress brand Glowing Touch body washed for 20 minutes.

When I'm done taking an shower, I got out, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body with the aloe baby oil, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and pink shirt that's said "Girls Power" in black print since I kind of want to wear something simple today.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, brushed my hair, sprayed myself with Victoria Secrets brand Secret Charm perfume, put on my black leather coat, grabs my things and went to kitchen as my foster dad getting ready to say something to me

"Good morning Tania", He said as he takes an bite of the bowl of cereal while my foster mom is watching the news on ABC 30 even though I don't really pay attention to local news unless it's has something to do with the weather.

"Good morning dad", I said as I took the milk out and fixed me some cereal. Yes, I called both of my foster parents mom and dad because they treats me like I'm their own especially my foster dad since we talks about anything including school related. 

They wants the best of me since they don't want me to become a teen parents, drop out of high school nor go to jail. I don't know what I'm going to do after high school since my foster mom said she still going to be there for me when I decided to moved out on my own. 

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the bowl, grabs my coffee mug, give my foster parents an hug and told them bye as my foster dad told me to have an good day at school. I put my earplugs on and walking to the bus stop on the cold January at St Louis. 

I swear, I can't stand winter because it's always cold as hell out here especially when it's be on below freezing type weather where it's caused kids to go to school a couple of hours late most of the time. It's only a few things I like about winter including the snow days. Sometimes, I want to moved somewhere warm to get away from the cold weather no matter it's Florida, California, Hawaii or anywhere in the Caribbean. 

After I stand at the bus stop for 20 minutes in the cold while I'm listening to the music, my bus came as I got on the bus and got in the front as "They Don't Know" by Jon B started playing in the background. 

Roosevelt High School

After being on the bus for 30 minutes listening to the music, I got off of the bus behind the white guy as I walked into the building the locker.  Yes, this school got some other race other than black kids since I got a boyfriend that's are mixed.