13

Kisha
I woke up on the Saturday morning as I can smell the bacon hits my noes. So I got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom, I got out as I went to the kitchen as I saw my mom reading the newspaper while my dad is cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the international Delight brand hazelnut coffee creamer.
"Good morning Kisha, the breakfast is almost done", My dad said since he stirred the grist with unsalted butter and some mild cheddar cheese before he left them cooked for a few minutes.

When I'm done fixing me some coffee, I sat down at this dining area and wait on my dad to finish cooking before I eat breakfast and helped my grandma unpacks her bags after she got her new apartment near downtown.

As for tomorrow, I invited Tamika over to chill with me since she don't work on Sundays anyways.

Tania
After I ate breakfast and helped my foster parents cleaned up the house, it's time for me to get ready for the lunch date with my biological father since he should be here in an hour.

So I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene including washing my hair and shaving and got out. I blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leather pants and off shoulder shirt.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on and sat down on my vanity to do my hair as "Heartz In Men" by 2Pac started playing in the background

I put on my socks and shoes on and sat down on my vanity to do my hair as "Heartz In Men" by 2Pac started playing in the background. Nope, the music is not that loud even though it's bright daylight.

After I did my hair, I hair sprayed my hair, put on some make up, put on my earring, sprayed myself, grabs my things and turned the music off as I heard my foster dad calling my name.

"Tania, your dad's here", He said.
" Coming ", I said as I grabs the long black coat and my purse as I got out of my room and went to the living room.
" Are you ready to go Tania", My biological father asked.
"Yes", I said as I told my foster parents bye as my biological father unlocked his car door.

20 minutes later
After my dad and I spend the whole ride in comfortable silence, we went to the BBQ restaurant at downtown called "Sugarfire Smoke House" which is I've never been there before because like I said before, I don't eat out that much.

At least he not taking me to the soul food restaurant a block away from here because I don't hear nothing good about that restaurant. I mean, according to Rayvon, a lot of people got sick because most of the workers don't washed their hands before they cook especially when they dealing with raw meats.

I don't want to sound racist or anything but it's mainly Mexicans doing that gross shit especially not doing the most important things when it's comes to cooking. Now we at the restaurant eating our food since I got myself some turkey sandwich, house French fries and some Mountain Dew as my dad gets ready to asked me.

"How do you do at school?" He asked as he takes an bite of the potato salad.
"I'm doing okay", I said even though I deal with bullies on the regular basis especially Brandy since she got suspended for a month for beating the shit out of Mrs. O'Rourke. At least I won't have to worry about her trying to break me and Rayvon up like she been doing.

I spent about 30 minutes telling my dad everything about myself including my love life since I wants him to meet Rayvon one day but right now, it's not the right time. Before my dad paid for our food, he apologize to me for not being there for me especially when he got out of jail and put on parole for guns.

I know he tried to get custody of me for years but he can't find me because I was in foster care system half of the times especially before his parole is over with and moved to Indiana.

My dad and I enjoy each other company since I wants to have a relationship with my biological father. Unlike my mom, at least he owns up for what he did since I never met him until yesterday.

As for my mom, I don't think I ever want a relationship with her because according to my foster mom, she don't give a damn about nobody but herself and her pedophile of her boyfriends. After my dad paid for our food, we got up and left the restaurant since he about to take me home.

He was going to take me to the park but he going home and helped his wife shovel some snow. Yes, it's still some snow left but all of it will melt eventually since it's usually takes a few days.

Later on that evening
After I spend 30 minutes talking to my foster parents about the lunch date with my dad since he dropped me off, I went to the bathroom and take a quick shower before I put on my night clothes since I'm wearing the black nightgown.

Tania's nightgown

Now, I'm in my room eating the bowl of popcorn while I'm watching "Romeo Must Die" which is this is the first movie that Aaliyah was on

Now, I'm in my room eating the bowl of popcorn while I'm watching "Romeo Must Die" which is this is the first movie that Aaliyah was on. She was supposed to be in a lot of the movies including "The Matrix: Revolutions" but she past away in the terrible plane crash at Bahamas.

I maybe was a baby when she died but I still listening to her until this day. If Aaliyah is still alive right now, she would probably be more of the actress than an singer where she comes out with new music every once in a while like Ice Cube, Brandy, Ice T, Tyreese, Ludacris and so on.

If it's wasn't for her tomboy images, them girls wouldn't dress like her as an Halloween costume. As for her biopic movie on Lifetime, I didn't bother watching it but I heard it's was terrible. I mean, Wendy Williams didn't do any research on her before making her biopic.

If she did by talking to everybody that's knows her and shows it in theaters, it's probably wouldn't be that bad. While I'm watching the movies, my phone started vibrating and it's was Rayvon texting me. I'm not doing anything important so I decided to text my boyfriend back and froth for a few hours.

I told him about the lunch date with my dad today which is thank god he didn't get jealous where it's cause the argument. One of the things that I would never do is cheating on Rayvon with any other boys since most of them dudes want a bad bitch like Aleah and Kisha.

Hell, even before I ever met Rayvon at the mall, they always give my friends a thirsty look. Rayvon and I continue texting each other back and froth until I plugged my phone on the charger and go back watching the movie on the Saturday night.

I don't know how long I'm going to watch the movie but I'm getting ready to watch "Belly" as soon I watch the last 20 minutes of "Romeo Must Die".

As for my biological father, if he don't call me tonight, he'll do it tomorrow since he don't have much to do but helped his wife and his step daughter clean up the house. I know he promise that he'll keep in contact with me every chance he gets since he might invite me over to his house next weekend to meet his wife and his stepdaughter.

If my dad has to go to the family court and filled for the joint custody of me where I can see him on the weekends and some holidays, he will even though I'll be 17 in less than a month. I can say that it's going to last for a year until I turned 18 where I can get my own place to stay if I'm in the right mind set.