21

Tania
I woke up at 7:30 AM which is time for me to get ready go to church. I got up out of the bed, plugged up the curling iron, took out my personal stuff and went to the bathroom.

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went back to Shaniya's room as I'm getting ready to lotion my body until I heard Shaniya moaning out of her sleep.
"Good morning Tania", She yawned since it's early in the morning.
" Good morning Shaniya", I said as I lotions my right legs.

After I finished lotion my body, I put on my deodorant and put on my yellow long sleeve dress which is its long enough even though it's still winter time.

Tania's dress

I put on my robe and start flat ironed my hair while I can smell the bacon hits my nose

I put on my robe and start flat ironed my hair while I can smell the bacon hits my nose. I guess Stephanie just got up out of the bed and start cooking breakfast for everybody.

While I'm flat ironing my hair, Shaniya came in the room in her zebra print bra and panties set as she getting ready to asked me something.
"What's time is it Tania?", She asked as she getting ready to lotion her body with the baby oil.
" It's 7:19 AM", I said as I continue flat ironed my hair. Yes, she got the hair rollers on her head since she did it last night before we went to bed while we watch cartoon on Adult Swim.

When I'm finished doing my hair, I did some makeup, packed my bags, put on my shoes, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I put my overnight bag on the couch and my dad getting ready to say something.
"Good morning Tania", My dad said as he takes an sip of the coffee.
"Good morning dad", I said as I went to the kitchen to fixed me some coffee while Stephanie is cooking breakfast.

As soon I took out the red Chicago Sox's coffee mug, I heard Stephanie saying some.
" Good morning Tania", She said as she scrambles the eggs while the grits is simmering.
"Good morning Stephanie", I said as I stirred the coffee up and went to the living room with my dad since GMA is on right now.

Shaniya should be finished getting ready for church so I checked the time which is its almost 8 AM. We still got time to eat breakfast since we'll be leaving in a couple of hours.

I'm about to take an sip of the coffee since it's cool down a little bit, I saw Shaniya coming downstairs in her white sweater and brown long skirt.

Shaniya's outfit