11

Tania
Today is the first day back in school after being out of school for a couple of days. As much I don't want to go back to school and had to deal with any more of the humiliation from Brandy and her crew, I can't do anything about it since at least they gave us a couple of hours delay today.

I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done in the bathroom including taking an quick shower, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on blue jeans and black long sleeve shirt since it's still going to be cold as hell outside.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my white heavy coat, grabs my things and went to the kitchen since I'm about to fixed me some cereal today

"Good morning mom", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.
"Good morning Tania", My foster mom said as she takes an sip of her coffee. 

My foster dad just left for work an hour ago since he knows that I'm going to school a couple of hours late today. Don't worry, I'm getting out school at the same time as I normally going to school along with writing my diary at night. 

As for lunch, I packed them up last night before I go in the bathroom and take an shower. I know you asking what did I get for lunch, I got myself some microwavable noodle and beef, Hostess brand Ding Dong and 20oz of Sprite. I was going to get me the Chip Ahoy brand cookies at first but I don't want to be greedy. So I decided to wait until after school since I got the whole packed since I ate half of them yesterday.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the bowl, fixed me some coffee, put on my glove, hats and scarfs, grabs my things, told my foster mom bye and heading out of the door on the sunny Thursday morning as I put my earplugs on. Yes, the snow is still there since it's going to takes weeks for it to melt.

Tamika
Aleah and I is at the locker talking about the random things since Tania hasn't got here yet. I know you asking where's Tania at, she should be here in 10 minutes since her bus came on time today which is thank god because it's too cold for her to standing at the bus stop for no longer than 15 minutes.

I mean come on, this is first day back in school since we been out for 2 days even though it's still some snow left. While Aleah and I talking about what we have been doing during the snow day, I saw Tania walking down the hall as she opens the locker door.
"Hey guys", She said as she puts her diary in her locker.
"Hey Tania, did you shovel some snow?", Aleah asked since she told me that she spend all morning shoveling the snow a day before yesterday.

"Yeah, for 2 days", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee. They may hate that job but at least they got help especially Tania since it's was her foster dad, Rayvon and his dad. More I hear about how bad shoveling the snow is, more I'm glad that I spend a couple of days chilling at my warm house since my mom paid one of our neighbors to shovel or snow.