3

Rayvon

I woke up the next morning with the alarm clock as I moaned out of my sleep and pressed the snooze button. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom as I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the warm shower as I washed my body for 20 minutes with Dove brand deep clean body wash.

I was going to shaved my face but that's has to wait until tonight because that's ain't going to do nothing but get me late for school. When I'm done taking an shower, I got out, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, put on my white draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and green polo shirt.

Rayvon's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself with AXE brand cool ocean body spray, put on my white heavy coat since it's cold as hell outside, grabs my things and turns the lights off since my dad don't get up until after 7 AM since my uncle aut...

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself with AXE brand cool ocean body spray, put on my white heavy coat since it's cold as hell outside, grabs my things and turns the lights off since my dad don't get up until after 7 AM since my uncle auto parts ain't going to open until around 10 AM.

My dad comes home from work late sometimes because he be helping my uncle closed the store by making sure that everything is clean up and the security system is on mainly because it's at the hood part of St. Louis.

When you get ready to closed your shop for the night, you got to make sure that the security system is on, all of the lights is off and everything is locked because somebody might break in and steal some shit at the middle of the night.

I'm not bullshitting, it's can happen anywhere whether you owned the restaurant, tattoo shop, furniture store or any business you be running. As for my mom, she leaves before I do because middle school classes start at the same time as high school which is I wish classes starts at least around 9 AM so I won't have to get my half black ass up extremely early to get ready for school.

Aleah

Tania and I is at the cafeteria eating the donuts from Krispy Kream Donuts since I brought it on my way to school. While we eating the donuts, I saw Rayvon walking in the cafeteria as he went closed to the table since he getting ready to say something.

"What's up ladies", He said as he sat down on the table as he hugs and kissed Tania.
"Hey baby, do you want some donuts?", She asked since we not trying to eat it all by ourselves because we wants to share them.
"Sure", He said as he grabs one of the napkins and grabs one of the donuts which is the jelly filled kind.

He sat down on the table as he getting ready to asked me and Tania about Tamika.
"Where's Tamika?", He asked as he takes an bite of the donuts.
"She should be here in a few minutes, she about to put some gas in the car", I said since she at McDonald's to get her something to eat since most of the breakfast at this school is bland anyways.

The only good things they be serving is cereal, muffins and cheese bread while the rest either makes people stomach hurts, dry or very bland. Sometimes, I don't think them people who cooks in the kitchen don't washed their hands before they start cook anything especially their baked chicken where I had to go to the bathroom and vomit one time.