5

Aleah

I woke up at 5 AM with the alarm clock beeping as I moaned out of my sleep, pressed the snooze button, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. I took my clothes off, handle my business, flushed the toilet, turned the shower on and got in the warm shower as I washed my body a couple of times with Dove brand body wash, got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I sprayed my love box, put on my black lace bra and panties set, lotion my body with Vaseline brand Aloe Vera lotion, put on my deodorant and put on my dark blue jeans and nude long sleeve shirt.

Aleah's outfit

I put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Frosted Winter Wonderland, put on my earrings, put on my black heavy coat, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading to the living room as I saw my foster parents in the living room e...

I put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself with the Frosted Winter Wonderland, put on my earrings, put on my black heavy coat, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading to the living room as I saw my foster parents in the living room eating their breakfast before my foster mom walked our dog.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I'm went to the kitchen and takes the cream cheese out of the refrigerator because I'm about to fixed me some bagel.
"Good morning Aleah", My foster dad said as he takes an sip of the coffee and go back reading the newspaper even though the news is on Fox.

What do you expect, that's the only thing come on early in the morning along with kids shows even though we don't watch the news that much. Whenever we do, it's got something to do with the weather since it's might snow on Monday night. If my foster parents has to keep up with the news to see am I going to be at school all day, so be it since I rather be at home than coming home with the snow falling out of the sky or being stuck on the bus for hours after the bus driver got stuck on snow where they can't go anywhere.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the plate, put on my gloves, put on my scarf, grabs my travel size coffee mug as I told my foster parents bye and heading out of the door on the cold Friday morning.

No, I'm not the only foster kids in the house since I got an foster sisters which is she graduated from high school last year. Why she adopted you may asked, because her mom died from dramatic violence and her dad is in prison for the rest of his life.

She told me that's it's was a death penalty case where he has to be on death row since we got death penalty in Missouri. I know death penalty takes forever to do but he going to die in prison one way or another.

Tamika

I'm at the media center researching something since I got here a little bit early today. So I sat in my warm car for 20 minutes eating cookie and cream poptart and banana along with the bottle of Minute Maid cranberry cocktail juice from 7-Eleven since I stopped by there to buy me some juice and put some more gas in the car so I'll have enough to get to the mall on Sunday to meet Aleah's boyfriend and his friends.