19

Tania
I woke up on the Friday morning as I pressed the snooze button and got up out of the bed with the cramping legs since I think my period just came on.

I guess it's that time of the month since the cycle changes every 3 months. After I did my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put the tampon in between my legs, put the pads on my draws, put on bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans, white spaghetti strapped shirt and nude sweater.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen to fixed me some cereal as I getting ready to say something to my foster parents

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took out the milk since I'm about to fixed me some Fruity Pebbles today.
"Good morning Tania", My foster dad said as he takes an sip of the coffee while my foster mom is watching the news. I'm going to put my personal stuff back in the overnight bag after school including pads and tampons since I'm going to need some while I'm at my dad's house.

Believe me, it's nothing worse than screwing up your draws with the bloody tampons or pads. Not only that, I would have to get it washed as soon as possible to get the blood off of my draws.

When I'm finished eating the breakfast, I cleaned out the bowl, fixed me some coffee, told my foster parents bye and heading out the door as I put on my ears plug and start listening to the music on Spotify.

I need to go to the mall or whatever and get the new earplugs or headphones because only one side of them is working. I guess it's due to the fact that I had them for a year since my foster dad gave it to me for Christmas last year at their daughter's Christmas party.

In case you didn't know, my foster parents got 2 kids on their own but they both adults and I barely sees them especially their older ones since she stays at Chicago, IL with her fiance.

She thinking about moving back to Missouri to be closer to me and my foster parents. I've been to Chicago, IL a few times to visit my foster sister like around Thanksgiving since I was there for a few days.

I could moved there but that's has to wait until when I graduated from high school which is next year. Yes, I lived near the Missouri-Illinois state line but my point is that I don't want have to start over especially getting a new boyfriend since I would have to break up with Rayvon before I moved to another state.

As for my foster brother that's I've seen the first couple of years, he stayed at California with his girlfriend living their own life. I may only sees him on holidays but at least he stays somewhere warm and away from the cold weather.

Tamika
I'm at the cafeteria eating the chocolate frosted donuts from 7-Eleven since I stopped there to get me some breakfast and put some more gas in the car so I'll have enough to get to work.