Epilogue

Saint Mungo's Hospital
July 18th, 1980

"Make way, make way! A pregnant woman coming through." James shouted across the hospital.

"Shut up James," Lilly said. She rubbed her large stomach as James opened the door for her. Inside Sofia was lying in bed holding a newborn baby.

"Awww. She's adorable." Lilly said. She held the baby's tiny fingers as they curled around Lilly's finger. "What's her name?"

"Lyra Merope Riddle," Sofia said.

Lilly sat down in a chair with a moan. "I swear I'm going to pop."

"Pss. You guys have a needle?" James joked.

Lilly smacked him on the leg, "Don't mess with the pregnant woman."

James laughed and kissed his wife.

"Did you pick out a name yet?" Sofia asked.

"We did. We found out from the hospital it's a boy. We're going to name him Harry." Lilly smiled.

Sofia smiled to herself. She already knew of course. It would be interesting to see how things turned out in the new timeline.

"That's a lovely name," Sofia said.

"Did you guys get the nursery set up?"Lilly asked.

"Yes, it's supposed to be a surprise for me. Apparently, Skull decorated it. Can't wait to see what he did." Sofia said.

"Oh boy." Lilly laughed.

"Riddle is enforcing a no smoking policy everywhere in the Riddle mansion. Skull isn't happy, but he's broken his habit." Sofia said.

"That's good news," Lilly said.

"Any news from Petunia yet?" Sofia asked hesitantly.

Lilly shook her head with a sigh, "She's still not speaking to me. She and her new husband just had a baby of their own though."

"I'm sorry," Sofia said.

"Aw, don't be. The future looks promising and our two little ones will be able to go to Hogwarts together when they're older." Lilly said.

Riddle came in and kissed Sofia on the forehead. "How're my girls?"

"Good. Wanna hold your daughter?" Sofia asked.

Riddle for the first time looked scared. "No."

"What?" Sofia asked.

"I don't want to break her." Riddle objected.

"You'll be fine. Come here." Sofia said.

Riddle looked uncomfortable at first and stiffened as the baby was put in his arms. After a few minutes, he relaxed a huge grin on his face.

"My little girl. I'd never thought I'd have a family again." Riddle said.

Note To Readers:

Thank you for taking the time to read through my story! I wanted to give it a decent ending since it has been going on for so long! I hope it ended well and didn't feel too rushed? This was the first major story I finished and it is my favorite.