06 - Professor Dumbledore

Note to Readers:

Note 1: In case of any confusion, Severus Snape is a teenager.
Note 2: The above image is another version of Tom Riddle played by Tom Hughes.

Sofia glared at Riddle's back as he led her to a large bedroom, she guessed it was his.

"Where exactly am I supposed to sleep?" She demanded.

He led her to an adjacent empty room with double wooden doors and opened them both. Riddle waved his wand and a mattress appeared on the floor with a pillow and green blanket.

"Inside." He ordered without even looking at her.

Sofia huffed, turning to Riddle and put a hand on her hip. "You know, I'm really getting sick of..."

Before she could finish, Riddle pointed his wand at her. "Petrificus Totalus"

Sofia's body stiffened and fell backward on the mattress as she found herself unable to move. From the corner of her eye, she watched Riddle in the doorway and cursed him under her breath.

Riddle shut her in, enveloping the room in darkness, and locked the door.

The next morning Sofia felt someone nudge her with their foot. She stretched, glad the binding curse had worn off sometime in the night. She moaned, refusing to open her eyes, and felt herself drifting off again.

Snape's impatient voice pulled her from her sleep, "get up!"

"Fine." She said.

Severus shoved an apple at her as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes with a frown. "This was all I could manage since you decided to sleep through breakfast."

Sofia opened her mouth to protest that she had been locked in when Snape interrupted her.

"Come on, hurry up. The headmaster is waiting to talk to you."

"You mean Riddle?" She asked.

Snape was already out the door when he turned and looked at her for a moment. "Who else would I be talking about?"

Sofia ate the apple on the way, wishing for pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She had managed to eat a small bowl of soup when the leftovers had vanished.

They passed several students, all rushing to get to class. Sofia slowed her pace as she spotted four boys standing around chatting in the hall. One of them had a mischievous smirk. He looked familiar, yet she couldn't place him. He had brown hair and glasses.  He stopped talking when he spotted her staring at him and his smirk grew more devilish as he spotted Snape.

Sofia slammed into the back of Severus, not realizing he had stopped.

"Hurry up!" He hissed, then quickened his pace.

"Hey!" The boy with a smirk called out.

Sofia looked to Snape who had turned a corner and disappeared without waiting for her. She glanced over the mischievous boy, wondering what he wanted. One was a little taller with dark hair. Another was lean and tired-looking. The last one was a short, slow-looking boy who was glancing at her with an odd smile on his face.

"Yeah?" She asked.

The boy with the glasses walked over to her with his friends in tow. "What are you doing following Snivellus around?"

Sofia frowned at the name. "You mean Snape?  I didn't have a choice, he's taking me to see the headmaster."

"I haven't seen you around before. New student?" He asked.

Sofia shook her head, not sure how to explain her situation. He interrupted her thoughts and asked another question.

"Pureblood?"

Sofia hesitated before answering. "No." 

"You must be a claimed half-blood then." He said.

The tall dark-haired boy spoke up. "The headmaster's finally claimed a witch for himself. That's a first. You think Riddle's done the binding ceremony with her yet?"