CHAPTER 4

Jungkook's pov:

"Fuck!" I thought. Taehyung was currently sitting on my lap and to say that I was in seventh heaven at the moment would be an understatement. First of all, he looked too good in that oversized sweater and tight jeans that hugged his ass so perfectly. And he...he was now sitting on my lap for heaven's sake! I could feel the other members glaring daggers at me but I didn't care. I had another, bigger problem. I could feel a dent forming in my pants, my jeans were getting tighter. I let out a deep breathe and closed my eyes focusing on not forming an erection. But Tae wasn't helping at all! He was shifting and fidgeting and  unintensionally, rubbing his ass against my dick. Or was it intentional?

"Oh god, help me!" I silently prayed. "Earth to Jungkook!" Jimin shouted while shaking me by my shoulders. "Huh? What?" I asked dazed. "What do you say about going to a café before dropping Tae home?" Hoseok asked again. "Yeah. Yeah, sure hyung." I said. "I don't really want to though." Tae said. "Well, you'll have to come cuz we aren't gonna let u go." Namjoon said, shrugging his shoulders. Tae sighed dramatically while we all laughed.

Jin hyung drove to our favourite café. They all got out and I opened the door for Tae. He got out and waited for me to follow him but I didn't. "You guys, go on! I have something to take care of." I said and then showed my bunny smile as they liked to call it. "Okay. But be quick otherwise we'll start eating without you." Taehyung said. "Sure love." I said and he blushed at the nickname.

"Ughh." I groaned when they were out of my sight and started to think about my grandma's toenails.

Taehyung's pov:

I had to do something. I knew perfectly well why Jungkook asked for some time alone before joining us. I wanted to tease them a little more. No wait, scratch that. A lot more!

We sat down. It was Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon on one side and Jimin and me on the other. A seat for Jungkook was left empty beside me. He soon came and sat down. They all started talking about small things but my mind was too busy forming a plan to listen to them closely. We ordered some pancakes and milkshakes of various flavours.

While we were waiting for our food, I put my large hands on both Jimin's and Jungkook's inner thighs. They both stiffened at my touch. I moved my hand up and down ever so slowly. Their breathes hitched and they stopped talking. The other four looked at us curiously but shrugged it off and continued talking.

I bit my lower lip and started to reach for their clothed dicks, when the waitress arrived. They were both breathing heavily by this time. I removed my hands and started to eat my strawberry pancakes like nothing out of the ordinary ever happened. Jungkook and Jimin both looked at me with wide eyes and then at each other.

We all ate pretty quickly. We paid and went out of the café together. The boys were now currently arguing about on whose lap I should sit. Jungkook didn't get a say as he had already got his chance. After 10 whole minutes, Jimin won. "Didn't you get teased enough Park?" I thought and smirked.

They all got in and Jimin patted his lap eagerly. "Aw baby, you are going to regret for wanting me to sit on your lap." I thought. But I didn't say anything and sat down. Jimin groaned a little because of the friction. And it just encouraged me to work my wonders on him which I already did on Jungkook!

"Oof! Finally!" I said as I got out of the car when I reached my house. They all got out of the car as well. Jimin was wearing an oversized sweater which wasn't tucked in, so his bulge which I was pretty was there, couldn't be seen. But his face was a sight. He was totally red.

"Um....Thanks for dropping me off guys!" I said. "Sure. Anytime sweetheart." Namjoon said. Just as I turned around and was going to open my door, Yoongi piped in "Aren't you going to give us something in return though?" I turned back in confusion but soon a sly smirk made its way on my face. "Sure!"

I ran back towards them and kissed each one on their cheeks. All of their eyes widened  simultaneously and when I gave Hoseok the last kiss and pulled back, I saw each of them touching the spot where I planted a kiss. Before anyone could say anything, I chuckled "Bye guys! Hope you liked my gift for y'all!"