CHAPTER 17

Taehyung's pov:

"Sin 30°? What is its value again? Tae?" Jimin asked. We were all sitting in my bedroom, doing our pending assignments (or making paper planes on their part). "1/2" i said without looking up. I was so into my chemistry homework that i didn't notice how silent everything had gone around me. "What?" I said looking up to just see everyone looking at me like i was some sort of alien.

"How do you know these shits again?" Hoseok hyung said while putting his head on top of his book. "I looked at this maths homework for just 10 minutes and i already feel sick, tired, sleepy,hungry and a headache coming all at once. And you've been doing yours for 1 hour and helping us as well?!" Jimin said with a weird expression of exhaustion on his face. I laughed out loud "You guys are so cute! Please i can't-"

"Cute, are we?" Jin hyung said, showing his puppy dog eyes to me."No! No stop. I know what you are doing-" i said but was cut off by- "Taeeeeee! Lets go and have some food and watch movies while cuddling." Jungkook wailed. "No-" i started again but was cut off by Namjoon hyung this time, "Please Taehyungie! We are so tired!" I sighed. These guys and the things they make me do. I pretended to think about what to do but they were already closing their books and copies knowing what my answer would be. I shook my head and said, "Fine! But if i fail my chem paper tomorrow, y'all are responsible." "You won't!" Yoongi hyung said and picked me up.

I clung to him like a koala as he and the others went down to the movie room. He placed me between Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung and left with Jin hyung to get some leftover tacos and chips from the fridge. By the time they came, I already chose the movie. So i just cuddled over to Hoseok hyung while he wrapped his arms around me. Namjoon hyung cuddled on my other side. And the rest four sat in front of me on the floor and i occassionally ran my hand through each of their heads. We were just like one big family and that is truly the happiest i've ever been!

After almost 5 hours of movie watching and eating everything we could get our hands on, we heard Jennie come in. "HEEYYYY!!!" Jennie shouted. "God. Why does she have to shout so loudly everytime?! UGH" I said under my breathe. "We should get going now as well." My boyfriends laughed as they switched off the movie and were putting everything else in place. After cleaning up, I walked them to the door. "Mwah!" I kissed all of them on their lips, "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Try not to miss me too much till then?" "What?! That's like you asking us not to breathe." Jimin said while pulling me close by the waist. I giggled and pecked his nose. But we were cut off by gagging sounds made by Jennie, "You guys are so cheesy. Ugh." All of us laughed and then off they went.

"So?" Jennie said. "So what?" I asked as we plopped down on our couch. "So you love them right? It's obvious." She asked rolling her eyes. "L-l-love? What? Are you crazy?" I practically shouted. "Dude you reacting in this way proves my point further. Tell them already for fuck's sake!" She said punching my arm playfully. "Kim Jennie. Listen to me carefully. I don't love them okay? Yes i like them a lot, um more than a lot maybe...... but that's it." I said in a way as if i was trying to convince myself and not her.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say dumbo." She said and i threw the cushion at her. Thus, began our cushion fight which continued to the point of us tearing everything and our parents actually had to pull us apart at the end. "I beat you huh!" Jennie yelled as dad dragged her to her room. "You wish kid!" I yelled back as mom dragged me to mine.