CHAPTER 15

Taehyung's pov:

"Um...this one or that one?" I asked myself as I was deciding what to wear to school today. I had to wear something nice because I had to make a good impression on Bogum hyung's friends. First impressions count! But I don't wanna make a big deal deal out of it so I decided to wear something simple yet fashionable. I tried on a black t-shirt, which was kinda baggy but you could still make out my curves underneath, tucked in some black jeans with a Gucci belt. "This is will do just fine." I thought to myself as I put on my silver rings, bracelets, a thin silver chain with a blue turquoise stone around my neck and multiple earrings. I styled each one of my bangs properly and to finish it off, I applied my favourite strawberry lip balm.

I already bought chocolate peanut butter cupcakes which has the words 'WELCOME BACK' iced on them, a single letter on each one for Bogum hyung and his freinds. There will be six of them including hyung, so I added another one with a smiley face iced on top of it to make sure that each one had two cupcakes. Of course, I had to buy something for my boyfriends as well knowing how they'd react if I bought baked goods only for hyung and his friends. So, I decided to buy cherry turnovers for them.

"Bitch, come down for god's sake! We'r getting late! Where are you going? The Met Gala?" Jennie screamed. I hurried downstairs as I heard my parents scolding her because of her use of language. "See, that's what you get for calling your brother a bitch." I mocked her, earning a blow on my head from my mother. Jennie stuck out her tongue to me and I did the same. "By the way, I'll go to school with my boyfriends today. So, the Porsche is all yours sis." I said while stuffing my face with bacon and egg. "What? No! You can't leave me for those guys!" Jennie looked at me with her puppy dog eyes. "Sorry Jen." "Is it for only today or everyday?" "I don't know. They'll be here any minute now though." And as if on cue, the doorbell rang throughout the house. "They are here! Bye, catch ya later Jen!" I kissed her and my parents on the cheeks, slung my bag over my shoulder, grabbed the bags containing the cupcakes and turnovers, put on my Gucci shoes and hurried outside.

"Hoseok hyung! Where are the others?" I asked, since I saw only him standing in front of the door. "They are waiting in the car, babe." He explained and pecked my lips, "You look beautiful as always." "And you look as handsome as ever." I said as we walked, hand in hand to the awaiting car. The others stopped talking when they saw me and Jimin whistled. "Well, you look hot." Namjoon hyung said. I laughed out loud and pecked their lips, one by one. "Okay, so I'll have to sit on one of your laps again?" I asked wearily. "Yes and that's the main point of asking you to ride with us!" Jin hyung said, wiggling his eyebrows. "No. The fun part's when the person on whose lap I'll sit will try not to get an erection." I said back. That made them all laugh out loud. "Since, Yoongi hyung is near the window, I'll sit on his lap!" Yoongi hyung smiled and opened his arms for me to sit. Once we were all settled in, "By the way, what's in those bags you are carrying?" Jungkook asked. "Cupcakes for Gummie and his friends-", Yoongi hyung's arms tightemed around me "-and cherry turnovers for y'all." I finished. On saying that, the mood in the car lifted up again. "Oh my god! Yes!" Jimin shouted from the backseat and Yoongi hyung's arms relaxed a bit. "And on that note, will you tell me the real reason why you wanted to take me to school today?" "What? We already told-" Hoseok hyung started. "The REAL reason." I said sternly, cutting him off. " "Fine. We wanted to show those new guys that you were ours and out of limits for everyone else." He said. "God, you guys are so childish." I laughed in response.

After we reached school, I bounded out of their car and ran to find hyung. I saw him talking with five other handsome-as-hell guys. "Hmm. Lemme guess. Tae?" He said, sarcastically while I crushed him with a bear hug from the back. I realeased him and showed all of them my infamous boxy smile. "Well, guys this is Taehyung. And Tae these are my friends. Seojoon, Hyungsik, Minho, Jihan and Yoonwoo." He introduced us as we smiled and waved our hands at the mention of our names. "Nice to meet you guys." I said. "Nice to meet you too Taehyung. We've heard a lot of about you. But um...we can call you just Tae right?" Seojoon hyung asked. "Sure. Y'all will be my hyungs, so no issue. And I brought cupcakes for you as a welcome home present." I said the last part while turning to Bogum hyung. "Aww Tae. You're the best." He said while hugging me tightly.

The sound of someone clearing their throat made us break apart. I turned around to see my boyfriends, glaring at the new guys and Gummie. I sighed, "These are my boyfriends. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook." I pointed at each one of them as they didn't make any effort to introduce themselves. "WHAT? Boyfriends?" Bogum hyung shouted. "Yes. I'll tell you all about it later. But now we are getting late. So, let's go." I kissed him on his cheek, waved at the five new guys who waced back, caught hold of Jin hyung's arm and dragged him away. The other five following.

Jungkook's pov:

"Did you guys see the way they looked at Tae?" Jimin asked in a low voice as we sat at the last row in the class, obviously not paying any attention to what the teacher was saying and in our own world. "Its fucking obvious that they liked him." Yoongi hyung said. "Great. Not only one but five new threats added to that 'Gummie' hyung of his. Ugh." I groaned in annoyance. We all looked at Tae's back who sat at the front. He was taking notes, completely oblivious to the effect he has on people because of his beauty and personality.