CHAPTER 13

Taehyung's pov:

"Oh my god! Are they gonna fall for the bait? 6 dicks together? Well, shit's already done!" My brain was no doubt a mess. As I slowly went up the stairs, swaying my ass from side to side, I could feel six pairs of eyes burning holes into me. As soon as I was on top of the stairs, where they couldn't see me, I ran to my room and locked the door. "Okay, keep calm Kim Taehyung. Take deep breathes and put on something sexy for fuck's sake." I ordered myself. I opened my overflowing closet and scanned the pile of clothes with my eyes. What the hell am I supposed to wear? I didn't have even a single boyfriend before, let alone six and it was all one night stands! "Well, FUCK IT!" I screamed internally and ended throwing on a black hoodie and wore my black boxers as shorts. It didn't matter because the hoodie was way oversized and reached the middle of my thighs, displaying my long tanned legs.

I reached the living room and well, the heck? I could practically taste the tense atmosphere. All of them were sitting with hooded eyes. No one spoke a damn word. "Um....hey guys?" I asked and nervously chuckled. Six pairs of eyes snapped in my direction and their eyes got even darker seeing my outfit, if that was even possible. "Uh...okay? Whatever, wanna watch a movie?" I asked as if I hadn't acted like a slut a few minutes ago. None of them said anything so I just shrugged my shoulders, took the silence as a yes and went to sit between Jimin and Jungkook and began to choose a movie. I could feel them following my each and every movement.

Few minutes into the movie and came up a sex scene. That was what was playing on the screen right now. I glanced at each one of them and none was paying attention to it. All of them were zoning out. I felt...frustrated? So I decided to do the stupidest thing again. I trailed my hands and caressed Jimin's inner thighs. I felt him stiffen under my touch and his breathe hitched. I went upwards till I was palming his clothed dick. Gods, he was already hard. "That was the last fucking straw!" Jimin yelled and the next thing I knew, I was thrown on Jimin's shoulder, the movie screen was turned off and I was carried upstairs to my room with five people following behind with hurried steps. This is exactly what I wanted! Finally!

Jimin gently threw me on the bed. I looked up at them through my lashes and slowly bit my lower lip, "So, who's gonna fuck me first, daddies?" All of them groaned in response. "You talk too much, don't you?" Hoseok hyung said and leaned forward, capturing my lips in a steamy make out session. Oh my lord! His lips are so soft! I moaned when he bit my lower lip gently and that gave him the chance to slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance for which I easily gave in. I was barely aware of the hands on me which were stripping me off my clothes.

"Now get off him. Its time we had some real fun." Namjoon hyung said. Hoseok hyung withdrew his lips from mine with a smirk and Namjoon hyung got on the bed with me, already naked and boy, was he huge! I gulped looking at his dick and licked my lips with hooded eyes. "Like what you see baby boy?" He asked. "Yes, daddy." I answered, spontaneously. I opened my bedside drawer and took out a bottle of lube and gave it to him. I looked to my side and saw the other five stripping off their clothes. "Fuck! What are they? Monsters?" I mentally groaned seeing their sizes. But my thoughts were cut off by one long finger pushing into me, "Nghh!" I moaned loudly. "Namjoon hyung. Gosh. His fingers are so long. Gods, I missed this feeling." I thought. "More p..please" I begged and he complied by adding another finger and then another, scissoring me open. "A..ah!" I moaned shamelessly, totally forgetting that five other boys were also in the room. Suddenly, he pulled out his fingers and I whined at the emptiness. He aligned his dick in front of my hole, "I'm gonna go in now baby." I nodded while tightly holding onto the sheets. "Ah...ah!" I moaned when he was fully in me. "Fuck baby boy. You're so tight." Namjoon hyung groaned. "Move." I said after a few minutes of adjusting to his size. He started to move at a slow pace, groaning every now and then. "F..faster daddy!" I moaned out and he started to go at a faster pace.