CHAPTER 18

Taehyung's pov:

"What should i wear?" I asked myself out loud as i stood in front of my overflowing cupboard with just a towel around me since i just came from the shower. After five minutes of clothes flying everywhere i finally decided on a Gucci shirt and some jeans. I undid the first few buttons to show my collarbone off. I put on multiple rings and earrings and put my strawberry lip balm. "Huh! Done." I said as i looked into the full body mirror and smiled, satisfied. I ran downstairs and grabbed a toast and kissed mom and dad on their cheeks. "Jen! Come on. Lets go!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Tae, she's already in the car." My mom said making me look at her in confusion but she just shrugged her shoulders.

I ran onto the driveway to the waiting Porsche. I opened the door and saw Jennie already sitting there. I got into the car but before i could say anything, Jennie beat me to it, "I'm not letting you be first ever again bitch." She said looking at me sweetly and I had to laugh out loud. "Drive away, Smithers." I said after calming down. He gave me a small smile and off we went to school.

I was walking into school when i saw Gummie and his friends standing at a distance. I skipped to them and crushed him into a hug "Gooood morningggg~" i sang making everyone laugh. I hugged the others one by one as well. "How are you Tae?" Seojoon hyung asked while smiling at me warmly. "I'm great! What about you guys?" I asked showing them my boxy smile. "We barely see you these days, how can we be good?" Minho hyung said with a cute pout on his face. "Well, i promise, y'all will see me more." I said and kissed him on the cheek, while jumping onto his back. He quickly caught me by my thighs and laughed.

We were talking about random things and laughing when i was suddenly harshly tugged down from Minho hyung's back. I stumbled and hit a hard chest. I looked up to be met with Jungkook's dark eyes and hard face. Bogum hyung and his friends were confused to say the least. "Um, hey guys." Bogum hyung said. "What the fuck were you doing?" Jimin growled. "What do you mean?" Jihan hyung asked, raising one of his eyebrows. "Oh, you well know what we mean. What were you doing holding him like that? Don't you fucking know he has boyfriends, you dumbshits?" Hoseok hyung snarled, taking two steps towards them.

"Dude chill. We were just hanging out." Hyungsik hyung said, his hands crossed against his chest. "Hanging out? I'll show you how to hang out." Yoongi hyung growled, taking a few steps towards them and raising his fist.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I screamed, running to stand between Yoongi hyung and Gummie and his friends. "I was the one who jumped on his back. We were just having fun." I said while tears streamed down my face. "Calm down Yoonie. Please." I said as i took a step towards him and lowered his fist slowly. His eyes softened for a second when he looked that i was crying but then his eyes turned dark again. He ripped his hand out of mine and stomped off. All of my other boyfriends looked at me with cold eyes before walking away.

I was still looking in the direction they went with tears slipping down my already moist cheeks when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It turned me around and hugged me tight. I didn't know who he was but i hugged him back and cried harder, my body shaking uncontrollably. After god knows how long, i withdrew from the hug and wiped my nose and looked up to be met with Bogum hyung's worried eyes. "Tae, are you okay?" I heard a voice say from my side. I looked around me and saw Bogum hyung's friends standing with equally worried faces. I nodded my head softly. "Tae," Gummie started, "i know this is not the best of times to say something like this but i'm worried about you. This um, over possessiveness that they have over you is...i don't know. A little of it is hot yes, but this? This is too much as if they are mentally ill or something." I looked at the ground while he was speaking, knowing every word he said was true but i didn't want to face all of that. I needed to go. Right now.

"Yeah. Um, i don't wanna attend any classes today. I'm just gonna go home kay?" I said, my voice hoarse from all the crying. All of them just nodded but it was clear that they were still not convinced. I waved at them before taking my phone out and texting Smithers to bring the car around as fast as he could. After doing that, i put my phone inside my pocket and walked towards the school gate with a whirlwind of emotions, thinking how i got myself into such a fucking mess.