CHAPTER 20

Taehyung's pov:

"It's only 1 fucking week away!" Jungkook shouted. His eyes were wide and he was moving his hands way too much. "Yes yes. I know Jungkook. But so what? And lower your voice or i'll fucking put duct tape on your mouth." I said, nonchalantly while opening a juice box. Jungkook sat down with a pout. "So what? what do you mean by so what?!" Hoseok hyung shouted. "Tae it's your 18th birthday! Are you fucking kidding me?" Yoongi hyung said. I looked up and was met with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes from everyone.

So, y'all must be confused right? Let me give you a recap. Two months had gone by since the day they gave me that necklace and i have worn it since then, for every minute of every hour of every day. AND BY THAT I LITERALLY MEAN EVERY FREAKING SECOND. They had taken me out on multiple dates and well, some of them had ended with me as a moaning mess and begging them to fuck me till i couldn't walk for a week. WHICH BY THE WAY, THEY DID. They and Bogum hyung and his friends avoid each other as much as possible. So, i spent half of my time hanging out with them and the other half with Gummie and Minho hyung and others. All of them have been so caring and loving towards me all the time. In other words, these two months were the best of my life.

Till now everything was unicorns and sunshine, but here comes the sad news. My 18th birthday was in a week! Don't get me wrong, i'm a party freak and I love when my birthdays come every year. I throw the biggest and best parties, trust me. But there was a teeny tiny problem this year. My parents are gonna be out of town! And that is the reason i'm being so reluctant right now. I have spent my birthdays every year with my parents by my side. It's a must! But on 28th December this year, they have to go on an important business tour which they literally can't miss. How is that fair?! So here we are, in the cafeteria, with them arguing for the 100th time that i should throw a birthday bash.

But the way they were looking at me right now was too hard to resist and i couldn't do this arguing anymore cause truly it was too exhausting. So as usual, i gave in. "Okay ugh." I sighed, shaking my head. "What? Did you just say okay?" Jimin asked. "Wait, for real?" Jin hyung added. "Stop asking before i change my mind." I said with a playful glare. Namjoon hyung who was sitting beside me, wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek. "That's our baby." he said with a dimple smile.

Suddenly i felt two palms covering my eyes from behind. "Guess who?" The person said in a singsong voice. I giggled and played along "Hm. Lemme think. Jihan hyung?" At once, the hands were gone and i saw him standing infront of me with a pout, "How did you know it was me?" "I know everything, you dumb." I giggled. I could suddenly feel the air around us getting tense. I looked at my boyfriends and saw them with clenched jaws and forced small smiles on their faces. I sighed. "So, what are we talking about?" Minho hyung asked. "Taehyung's birthday." Jungkook said and i groaned. "Here we go." I said to myself and shook my head.